▫️||93

Author Pov.
Few days later.

Jiwoon was walking toward the cafeteria to get something to eat before heading to the basketball court, while the boy was waiting in line he felt an arm wrap around his waist, minguk happily stayed next to his brother as the boy just smiled while waiting for the students in front him to walk.

" Ji~ you can't believe what happened " minguk said in a very happy tone, the boy knew whatever minguk will tell him may break him but he couldn't tell him to stay quiet, " what happened minnie? " the boy asked as he rested his right arm around the short boy shoulder.

" daniel.. confessed to me " the boy said as he smiled his famous crescents eye smile, Jiwoon felt something inside him crash yet he forced a smile as he ruffled the boy's hair, " congrats shortie " he said earning a pout from the older.

" I am older.. " minguk whined as the younger laughed, " by few months " he said as the older just huffed as he pouted, " anyway! I am really happy Ji~~ " the older said as he hugged his brother, " I know you are, just be careful around him.. if he tries to hurt you just tell me and I wil- " minguk giggled as he stopped the boy from continuing.

" I know~ " minguk said as he rested his head on jiwoon shoulder, " want to eat something? " jiwoon asked as the boy nodded " strawberry milk.. " the boy said as jiwoon nodded, " faggot " someone uttered from behind jiwoon and minguk.

minguk smile turned into a thin line as he held jiwoon arm tighter, the taller noticed his brother action leading him to glare at the boy before ordering his food along with minguk milk, " here minnie, your milk " jiwoon said leading his brother to smile again.

" do you think he acts cute to get fucked or he's just normally a fag " the boy asked his friend gaining jiwoon attention, " jiwoon.. let's go.. " minguk said almost like a whisper as he tried pulling his brother away.

" wait minguk " jiwoon said as he pulled his hand away from the boy grip, " what, got something to say? " the boy asked as he saw jiwoon walking toward him, " actually I do " he said as he delivered a punch on the boy's face.

" Jiwoon!! " minguk called as he tried pulling his brother away, " stay out of this fag " the other boy said as he pushed minguk harshly away before trying to hit jiwoon, RED.. is all jiwoon could see as he started hitting both boys.

" minguk! are you ok? " daniel asked the boy who wasn't sure how to stop jiwoon from fighting, " daniel.. please help him.. " the boy's eyes teared up as he looked at jiwoon, the boy nodded before he pulled one of the boys away.

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU BOY'S DOING?! " A teacher shouted leading the three boys to stop, " follow me " the teacher said, jiwoon punched the boy one last time before following the teacher knowing he was already in trouble.

Minguk and daniel followed jiwoon and the boys who were being scolded by the teacher while heading to the office, " call your parents " the teacher said as the two boys groaned while jiwoon tiredly got out his phone to call his father.

" Ji.. who are you calling..? " minguk asked as the boy rubbed his neck, " mm.. appa? or should I call eomma? " he asked confused, " appa? eomma is taking care of joon.. " the boy said as he looked at jiwoon bruised face.

" are you ok.. " minguk asked as he gently caressed the boy face, jiwoon smiled as he nodded, " now I am.. thanks minnie " he said as he ruffled minguk hair, the boy frowned as a tear escaped his eyes, " come on stop crying, I am the younger here.. " he said as minguk nodded.

" I was just worried about you ji.. I don't like seeing you hurt.. especially because of me " the boy said as jiwoon smiled, " I am sorry ok? " the younger said as minguk nodded.

" I will call appa and come back in few.. " jiwoon said as he walked further away from minguk when he saw daniel hand slowly wrapping around his brother's waist, he felt hurt but stayed quiet as he tried ignoring his sudden anger due to his jealousy.

He was a mini copy of his father, and the worst things he got from his father was both his anger and jealousy, he walked away in hope to calm down before going back to his brother and his soon to be boyfriend.

__________
Hope you guys enjoy it
It coming to an end soon
💛💛💛💛