▫️||99

Author Pov.

Jungkook opened the door to jiwoon room to see jimin sleeping in the middle of the bed, a smile took over his lips as he approached the sleeping beauty, he got under the cover in front of his husband and started caressing his face gently.

The older leaned close to him enjoying his warmth but stopped when he felt the presence of someone body laying in front of him, he gently rubbed his eyes before opening them to see jungkook looking at him with a sweet loving look.

He was about to turn to the other side but jungkook pulled him back, he rested jimin head on his chest and started gently stroking his hair, his other arm holding jimin waist close to his body.

" let go.. " jimin mumbled on the boy neck, the younger shook his head, " never.. " he said as jimin groaned while trying to push him away, " stop it, I am not letting you go " he said as jimin bit his neck.

He flinched at the sudden contact but took in the pain as he held jimin tighter than before, " it hurt.. " the younger mumbled, jimin stopped when he realized he wouldn't let him go easily, " that exactly how I felt yesterday.. " jimin said leading jungkook to glance at him.

" I know.. that's why I am sorry.. " jungkook said but jimin shook his head trying to push him, jungkook loosened his arm but didn't let go of him, jimin turned as he faced the ceiling, tears already falling down, he hid both his eyes with his two small hands.

Jungkook felt extremely guilty and sorry for what happened yesterday, he hovered over the boy as he straddled his waist, " jimin.. " he called so sweetly as he tried pulling the boy hands but failed, jimin cried louder breaking jungkook heart with guilt.

" h..how.. could.. y..you t..think of me.. like this.. " jimin asked as tears kept falling, jungkook was embarrassed and disappointed in himself, " I wasn't thinking right.. jiwoon told me everything.. and I am so sorry.. " he said as he felt his eyes get teary too.

" you're not even here because you realized you were wrong.. because you got the explanation that I couldn't give you..? " he said as jungkook bit his own lips, " jimin.. please give me a chance? " the younger pleaded as jimin shook his head.

" let me go.. I want to go.. " he said as he moved his body in attempt to escape from jungkook, the younger shook his head before he pinned both jimin hands above his head, he took a deep breath and leaned close to him " I am sorry.. sorry jimin ".

The older just kept crying as jungkook looked at him, he leaned close and connected their lips. Jimin shook his head as he turned his face " no.. " he mumbled as jungkook looked at him, " I am sorry.. " he said again.

" I hate you kookie.. " the older cried, jungkook smiled knowing that jimin was finally giving him a chance, he kissed his lips again " I love you too minnie " he whispered as jimin huffed his cheeks, " and again.. I am sorry for doubting you.. " the younger added.

" hug me.. " the older said with a pout and puffy red eyes and cheeks, jungkook smiled his famous bunny smile as he laid over the boy, jimin groaned when he felt all jungkook weight over him but smiled as he hugged him back.

" Kookie.. stop " jimin whined as he felt the younger kissing his neck, " but I missed you " he whined, " I know.. but we can't " jimin said leading the younger to frown, he looked at jimin " why? ", jimin rolled his eyes, " because it's jiwoon bed.. don't you think it's weird? Kissing your husband on your son bed? " jimin asked with furrowed eyebrows.

Jungkook scoffed, " let's go back to the room then " the younger said before he carried jimin on his shoulder, a yelp escaped jimin lips as he tried getting off jungkook shoulder, " jungkook! " he shouted but got ignored by the boy.

Jiwoon was heading upstairs when he saw jimin struggling in his father hold, " should I ask? " he said loud enough for the two to hear, " no " jungkook said with a wink before getting inside the room, " jungkook!! Stop~~ " jimin whined loudly.

" poor jimin.. " jiwoon sighed as he shook his head laughing before entering the room, he went to change his clothes before he could head to school, he was expelled but he couldn't ignore his studies, he also needed to talk to the coach before he head to meet yoongi.

__________

The story is really long?
😂😂😂💔