▫️||44

Author Pov.
2 days later

Jungkook called his hyung's to meet him in a nearby cafe, a slap on his back brought him back to reality, " HYUNG! It hurts!! " he shouted as he tried rubbing the area jin slapped him in.

" oh shut up " the older said laughing, namjoon smiled and sat down next to his husband, " anyway, why did you call us? " namjoon asked curiously as the older ignored the two while examining the menu.

" it's about jimin.. " he said gaining the boys attention, he took a deep breathe " I am thinking of proposing to him.. what do you guys think? " he said not sure if jimin is fine with taking the risk to marry him.

" what do we think?! Of course we're happy to know that, I am sure jimin will be happy too " jin said happily, jungkook smiled slightly as he looked down at his hands, namjoon noticed that the boy was nervous.

" you are worried about his reaction.. " namjoon said as the younger nodded his head, " especially with what my mom is doing.. I can't even protect him " he said feeling guilty and mad at himself.

" she made him leave, and now she keep on hurting him.. she even tried killing him " the younger eyes teared up as the couple stared at him shocked, " even if shes homophobic.. that's to much! " jin said feeling worried at his friend.

" yoongi hired some bodyguards to guard him.. but I am still worried about him " jungkook said as the two kept listening to him, " I am planning on confessing soon.. but the kids " he said as he looked at jin with hoping eyes.

" just say you want us to take care of them " namjoon laughed as jin nodded, " I will take care of them don't worry " he said as he laughed, jungkook smiled as he rubbed his neck embarrassed.

" everything will get better so don't worry " the older of the two said as jungkook nodded, " will you guys help me plan this out? I am not really sure how to do it " he said with a pout on his face, " I would love that " jin said excitedly as he started giving ideas to the boy.

__

Minguk and jiwoon were playing in the playground, the kids still not comfortable with minguk being there though few students started talking and playing with him.

He would play with jiwoon alone in the break because the boy feel annoyed easily for no reason, they were sitting inside a round looking cave, it was covered with fake green grass but the inside was secured to keep it from falling.

The kids used it as a cave to hide when they play hide and seek, yet today no one was able to play inside because if jiwoon who wanted to stay there and play with minguk, the kids were afraid from him so they didn't bother to go inside.

Jiwoon was resting inside while minguk hummed to some songs while drawing in his sketchbook, he was bored because the boy wouldn't play or talk to him so he crawled toward him and rested his head on minguk lap who was trying to choose a color to use in his drawing.

" Ji~ blue or red? " he said while staring at the colors, jiwoon glanced at him then at the drawing " what are you drawing? " he said a little bit interested.

" us " he said followed by a giggle, " I will show appa when we go back " he said as jiwoon sat up, " mmm I want red, you use blue " he said as the boy smiled, " you want to draw too? " he said as the boy nodded with a slight blush.

The two started drawing together, minguk wanted to draw jiwoon so the boy decided to draw minguk instead, they kept on playing around while drawing and singing songs, " finish~~ " minguk said as he finished drawing jiwoon and jimin.

" me too " jiwoon said as he finished drawing minguk and jungkook, he was embarrassed but he acted cool about it, minguk gasped as he saw the drawing " Ji you are good at drawing~ ".

" not really " the boy shrugged his shoulders as he felt his cheeks turning red, minguk carefully picked up the book and closed it " it is " he said with a wide smile, jiwoon glanced at the boy before looking around trying to hide his red cheeks.

" mmm.. minnie.. " jiwoon called gaining the boy attention off his coloring case, " what Ji~? " the boy said as he looked at the boy curiously, jiwoon was so nervous as he leaned closer to minguk, the boy was still curious and confused as he stared at jiwoon.

Jiwoon hurriedly kissed minguk lips and pulled away to see how shocked the boy was, few seconds later minguk giggled as he took his case from the floor " Ji~ that what appa and kookie do " he said while giggling.

Jiwoon smiled slightly as he shrugged his shoulders, minguk held jiwoon hand and pulled him outside the cave they were in, " let's go drink water~ " the boy said in a sing-song tone while jiwoon followed him embarrassedly.

______
Hope it's not boring
I would really appreciate it
to know what you guys think so far about the story?
💛💛💛💛