▫️||56

Author Pov.

taehyung was staring at yoongi who just picked him up, they were on their way toward a burger restaurant, the younger was amused because yoongi always choose a weird yet unique date that fit his preference.

" yooni~ " taehyung called cutely as the older smiled, " why are you calling me that " yoongi laughed as the younger chuckled, " well it seems like u have a soft spot for this nickname " the younger said as yoongi shook his head, " not really, just minguk always calls me that, I have a soft spot for him ".

" Anyway, we arrived " yoongi said as taehyung started to pout, before the older could do anything, taehyung jumped over his boyfriend seat while straddling him, he lowered the seat to the back to have more space between him and the wheels.

" what about me~..? " the younger asked seductively as his lips started tracing his boyfriend jawline with gentle small kisses, " depends..? " yoongi said as his hands found their way toward taehyung waist.

" I am hungry yooni~ " taehyung whined as the older chuckled, " move " yoongi said shocking the younger, he gently pushed the younger to the side as he pushed his seat to the back to put more space for him and taehyung, he laid the boy down taking him by surprise and hovered over him.

" this dinner date, won't involve actual meals if we continue.. " yoongi smirked as he traced taehyung hidden member with his hand, taehyung was getting turned on by his boyfriend touch, " that why we have to stop " yoongi said as he got out of the car leading taehyung to whine as he followed him out of the car.

3 Days Later.

Jimin was standing nervously outside of jungkook parents house, the two boys were so excited to tag along with their parent, jungkook could see how nervous jimin was, he held his fiancé hand tightly as he waited for the maids to open the door.

The couple followed the maid toward the living room where Mr.jeon and his wife were waiting along with jimin parents, they could hear the two couple arguing already, jungkook apologized to the older in advance.

" don't worry baby, they don't define us.. " jimin said as he kissed jungkook right cheek, jungkook took a deep breath and walked inside the living room while holding jimin hand tightly, the two boys following them.

Minguk ran toward Mrs.park the moment his eyes landed on her, " careful~ " she said sweetly as she opened her arm for the younger boy, Jiwoon just stayed still looking at the unfamiliar women.

Mrs.park noticed how the boy was looking at her so she signaled him to come forward, " you must be Jiwoon right? " she said with a wide smile which leads the boy to nod with a shy smile on his face, " such a cutie " she said as she gently pinched his red cheeks.

Mrs.jeon scoffed as she rolled her eyes, " we need to talk, all of us.. jungkook could you send the boys to play while we talk? " Mr.jeon said as his son nodded his head, " follow me boys " jungkook said as the two happily followed him.

the two couple were looking at each other awkwardly while jimin sat in the middle alone waiting for jungkook to come back, " this is taking longer than it supposed to " Mr.park said as the others looked at him, " the two boys, like you can see.. they love each other, and they want to get marri- " Mrs.jeon interrupted him as she slammed her hand on the table " over my dead body! ".

" gladly " Mr.park said as the women rolled her eyes before she turned to glare at jimin, the boy was looking at his lap nervously until he felt a familiar presence next to him, he smiled slightly as he looked at jungkook.

" stop dreaming " she said as she looked at her son, " jungkook is my son, I decide who he will marry " she said as the boy eyes widened by her statement, " what about how I feel..? " the younger asked as he felt heavy in his heart.

" baby, you are still young to know what best for you, believe me, you will thank me later " she said as jungkook rolled his eyes, " last time I checked you were the reason of my misery " he blurted out shocking his mother.

" jungkook! how could you talk to your mother this way.. " she said as the younger stayed quiet, " you don't even respect your son desire, and you call yourself a mother? " Mrs.park said as the women glared at her.

" as his mother, I choose what best for him and guide him, and being with your son is the worse step he could ever take in his whole life " Mrs.jeon said as the room fell silent at the next words her husband uttered.

__________
The next update will be tomorrow
Hope you enjoy this chapter
And I will be very thankful if you guys check out
My new book Desire
and give me your thoughts about it
💛💛💛💛