▫️||94

Author Pov.

Jungkook called jimin after he received a call from his son, he was busy with a meeting in the company so he couldn't go, jimin was already full with joon, when he finally decided to stop having kids, joon happened.. though he loves his son he hope he won't get pregnant again or else he will vanish.

Jimin arrived at the school along with joon, he was wearing tight skinny jeans along with a black shirt tucked inside his jeans securing it with a belt while his boy was wearing jeans shorts and a black shirt trying to copy his eomma style.

As soon as jimin walked into the office his eyes landed on jiwoon bruised face, " hey! what happened to you " jimin worriedly checked his son's face, jiwoon groaned in pain as he tried to push jimin away, " nothing.. "

" nothing? seriously? do you think I am stupid? what happened.. " he asked as he examined the boy's face, minguk held jimin hand as he felt quite guilty, " he punched them because of me.. " the boy said as he felt his eyes get teary..

" why? " jimin asked confused, " he called minguk fag! " jiwoon shouted as he turned to glare at the boy, jimin calmed the boy down as he gently caressed his cheeks, " ok, you two wait.. can you hold joon while I talk to the teacher? ".

Minguk nodded his head as he signaled joon to come with him, the boy happily ran to his brother embrace, jimin glanced at the two boys before getting into the office room, " Hello, I am minguk and jiwoon father.. " jimin said as the teacher looked up at him.

" father? but their father was... different last time.. " the teacher said as he examined jimin body, the male nodded " yeah that my husband, he's busy so he can't attend " jimin said as the man in front of him signaled him to sit down.

The two started talking about the incident while jiwoon and minguk were outside, daniel insisted to stay with minguk to make sure he is fine, it sent jiwoon into an edge thanks to his jealousy but stayed quiet.

Minguk and daniel were playing with joon while jiwoon was staring at his shoes, joon ran toward jiwoon leading his older brother to carry him and put him on his lap, the younger boy gently caressing the boys bruise with a pout.

" hurt? " he asked as he poked the bruises slightly, jiwoon winced in pain as he nodded, " will you kiss it better? " the boy asked with a fake sad pout, joon giggled as he started kissing his bruises leading the older boy to laugh along with him.

Joon pressed jiwoon cheeks together as he rested his head on jiwoon forehead, " ji~ " the boy called while giggling, the boy just smiled as he held the boy two small hands trying to pretend that he will bite him leading the boy to scream while giggling.

" noo~~ ji no!! " the boy giggled, a curious person eye was staring at the two brothers playing while that person came to get papers for his teacher, jiwoon could feel someone staring at him, he left his head up to see a boy staring at him with a small smile.

As soon as their eyes met the boy turned his face and tried to hurry the teacher, jiwoon was confused but his small brother got his attention again, he tried faking biting the boy neck leading him to laugh before hugging him.

He curiously looked at where the boy was standing but the boy was already gone, he turned to the side to see minguk resting his head over daniel shoulder while the two boys were glancing once in a while inside the office.

" dude, who is that? " one of the boys asked jiwoon who rolled his eyes, " why? " he asked annoyedly while gently caressing his brother's hair, " he looks hot " he said before glancing at jimin.

" his ass is so ro- " jiwoon pulled the boy collar, " Ji! Let him go " minguk said as he held his brother's hand, the teacher could see jiwoon holding the boy collar, he walked toward the door as jimin followed him.

" jiwoon! Let go of the boy " jimin said in a strict tone, the boy tried to reason out but jimin shook his head " I know but please let him go ", the boy sighed before harshly letting go of the boy collar.

" anyway Mr.jeon.. the three of them will be expelled for a week " the teacher said as jimin bowed to the man, jiwoon looked down feeling guilty for some reason, jimin smiled as he caressed his hair, " I know you didn't mean harm, but you should try control yourself more or else you will be a copy of jungkook ".

Jiwoon frowned, " but he is weird, he gets jealous over you like a madman " he said as jimin laughed, " I like that about him he makes me feel special, but still it's wrong baby so try controlling your anger slightly, even if they push you to your limit ".

" ok.. I will try " jiwoon said as jimin kept caressing the boy hair, " good, mmm how about we eat pizza and watch a movie tonight? " jimin said trying to change the boy mood, " sure.. " jiwoon said smiling glad that jimin didn't scold him.

__________
I know it's boring
But it will get better..?