▫️||26

Author Pov.

Jimin glared at the two male before walking toward jin front door with the kids, he ringed the bell while the two were talking to each other and laughing.

Few minutes later the door opened revealing jin, " hey jimin.. oh you two came too? " he asked happily as he ruffled the two boy's hair, " I would rather come with them than those two idiots behind me " jimin sighed as he followed jin inside.

Jin looked at him confusingly " two? ", jimin nodded his head " yeah, jungkook and my friend yoongi.. they kept arguing the whole way here ", jin laughed as he signaled jimin to go inside to the backyard.

____
Three Hours later.

The group of friends were sitting down in the backyard while the kids were playing with jin daughter eunha inside the house, taehyung and jin were sharing glances at the couple sitting in front of them.

" so, you two are finally back together? " jin asked as he watched jimin feed jungkook while he played a game on his phone, jimin looked at jin and then glanced at the others before looking down feeling embarrassed.

" we never broke up to actually get back to each other, us being this close happened naturally I guess..? " jungkook said as he smiled while looking at jimin, the older blushed but shook his head, " still kookie, you are married.. we can't really.. even if we want to.. " he whispered the last five words as he remembered the threats he received.

" I guess it's not a problem anymore, I am officially a divorced man.. " he said excitedly as he stretched his arm before hugging jimin " it means I am all yours again ".

Jimin froze in his spot as he slightly pushed jungkook away, " what do you mean? " jimin asked as fear slowly started eating him up, " I divorced mina.. w..why are you looking at me like this? " jungkook said not really happy about the way jimin looked at him.

Jimin shook his head " you are joking.. " he mumbled as he moved a bit far from him, jungkook furrowed his eyebrows as he waited jimin to talk, " this can't happen.. god " he felt tears already gathering in his eyes as he stood up.

" I am sorry but I need to be alone for a moment.. " jimin said as he tried going inside but jungkook angrily stopped him, " what's wrong with you? You clearly showed me how how much you missed me too! How much you wanted me back! " the younger shouted leading jimin to flinch.

" but we can't.. you don't understand jungkook.. " jimin cried hoping jungkook will understand him, " please jungkook.. don't go through it.. " jimin pleaded as jungkook glared at him.

" we are already divorced, even if you like it or not " jungkook said leading jimin to take a deep breath feeling suffocated " god no... you can't.. why didn't you tell me first.. " jimin said as tears fell down his cheeks.

" you clearly share the same feelings as I do! So why when I told you I divorced her you are acting this way? Do you think it's some kind of joke? Are my feeling a game to you? " jungkook shouted as the boys looked at them with worried expressions.

" some kind of joke? You don't even know what I have been through! I have been trying my best those 6 years holding myself from running back to you! And you say I think of this as a joke? " jimin cried out as he punched jungkook chest repeatedly.

" then why? " jungkook asked as he held jimin wrists, the older shook his head " you would never believe me.. you wouldn't understand.. " he said as he tried pulling his hands away but failed.

" I love you.. and you know that! " jungkook said as jimin nodded his head, " then why? " he shouted leading the older to flinch again, " we just can't be together.. " jimin said leading jungkook to push him away, " I... I need to clear my mind.. " jungkook said as he walked toward the door leaving.

Jimin was already a crying mess, yoongi stood up and pulled jimin away to a nearby empty room, " jimin " yoongi called as he caressed jimin hair.

The younger hummed as he sniffed trying to stop himself from crying, " I know you won't like this.. but listen to me ok? " yoongi said as jimin looked at him before nodding slightly.

" jungkook.. you have to tell him about everything " yoongi said as he wiped jimin tears away, the younger shook his head " NO! ", yoongi frowned " it's not for you to decide jimin " he said as jimin looked at him with a pained expression.

" jimin, he have to know! If you're not going to tell him.. then I will " yoongi threatened as jimin cried still mumbling low 'no' and 'you can't', yoongi held jimin shoulder looking at his eyes, " jiminie, if you love him at least tell him.. and leave it for him to decide if he believes you or not ".

" but he loves her.. he trust her.. I can't take that away from him " jimin said as he hugged yoongi, " but you have to think about minguk too.. do you think he will be happy with just you? " yoongi said as the younger eyes widened a little bit.

" but I was always there for him.. he will understand that I did it for him.. " jimin said as he looked down, " ok let's tell jungkook about this.. they both deserve to know " yoongi said hoping jimin will change his opinion.

" I can't just go and tell him that.. " jimin said as he shook his face, yoongi sighed " jimin, it's his right to know that minguk is his son! ", jimin eyes widened as he covered the older mouth.

" yoongi please no.. " jimin pleaded, " but it's true, and it's not just you.. your friend jin is married to Namjoon but still gave birth, I know it's a rare case that he may hardly believe it.. but minguk is his and you can't hide it anymore " yoongi said as jimin sat down on the empty bed behind him.

" she threatened me.. " jimin blurted out as he looked at the floor not daring to look at yoongi face, " she said she will kill me and take him away... " the younger cried as he held the covers underneath him tight, " she can't do that.. his mine.. his my son.. she can't just do that.. " he cried out breaking yoongi heart along the way.

" I will talk to your dad, he can provide you with bodyguards, she can't harm you " yoongi said as jimin shook his head, " I can't bring my father onto this.. I already made him upset because of my pregnancy with minguk.. I can't- " yoongi interrupted him.

" he is the one who sent me here " yoongi said earning a shocked expression from the younger, " he did?!! But.. he- he clearly shut me off.. after I called off our marriage ".

" because he thought you just did it for some low life and rejected me for that.. but I told him everything but he said he doesn't have enough courage to call you and apologize.. " yoongi said leading jimin to cry again.

" I know this is too much.. but if she decide to do anything he will protect you " yoongi said as jimin sighed not sure what to do, " is that true jimin..? " a familiar voice asked shocking jimin and yoongi.

________
I think everyone is happy that I finally confirmed that
It was pointless to hide it further than that
Also Mpreg is involved though I won't go onto details because it is weird but still fun to add
😂😂😂😂
I am really bored that why I update a lot => no social life neither a real one.
Hope you guys enjoy the chapter
💛💛💛💛