▫️||54

Author Pov.

Jimin woke up early in the morning and helped both jungkook and the kids in changing their clothes, eat breakfast and of course pack their bags, apparently, he had to deal with three kids instead of two.

He took a shower and changed his clothes before he walked down the stairs, he checked the time and called his mother but she didn't answer so he decided to leave the house first before going to meet them.

Before he could leave the parking lot he heard his phone ringing, not wasting any time he answered hearing his mom excitedly greeting him, " hey.. send me the address.. me and dad need to talk ".

Mrs.park hummed before she hanged up, a few seconds later he received the text with the hotel name, jimin knew his father didn't mean any harm but he didn't like that he met with jungkook behind his back.

If he really cared about him he could have at least talked to him first before approaching the younger, he sighed as he drove his car toward the hotel his parents were staying in, hoping that his father wouldn't be so stubborn about what he told jungkook.

____

Taehyung was laying his head down on the desk when he heard the door open, he just decided to ignore the door as he felt really tired after finishing all the papers he had to do.

" you know I can report you for sleeping at work " a familiar voice said leading him to look up, a smile took over his face as he stumbled his way toward the shorter male.

" careful now " yoongi laughed as he placed down the coffee and food on the table, taehyung grind as he connected their lips not caring that he was in his office, he rested on the desk as the older stood between his legs kissing him passionately.

" mm.. e..excuse me? " a voice said from behind them, the two broke the kiss as taehyung wiped yoongi saliva off his lips, " hey chaeyeon.. what do you need? " the younger asked as he tried fixing his blouse.

The girl blushed as she looked at taehyung then at yoongi, " the boss told me to give you those " she walked in slowly reaching out her hand to give the files to taehyung but yoongi took them instead " thank you " he said as he turned to give taehyung.

He handed the boy the files as he glanced behind him, he rolled his eyes as he looked annoyed at the girl presence, taehyung could see that the older was feeling jealous.

" thank you chaeyeon " taehyung smiled as he held yoongi shirt, the older looked at him not sure why he was holding him by his shirt, as soon as the worker bowed taehyung smirked before pulling yoongi over him.

The older was taken aback as the worker was shocked to see yoongi pinning taehyung, or that what she thought before she rushed outside, " what was that for? " yoongi asked as he was still over taehyung.

" making us official? " he smiled his boxy smile as he watched the older face turn red, " you were taking too long.. " taehyung mumbled as he wrapped his arms around yoongi neck.

Yoongi shook his head " I thought we were already.. guess needed to point it out " the older smiled as the younger nodded his head, " so.. are you free tonight? " taehyung asked as the older shook his head.

A frown painted the younger face as his lips started forming a pout, " why? " he asked cutely as he looked at yoongi, the older pulled away and took his coffee before he sat down on the couch, " I am meeting a cute alien at night ".

Taehyung blushed as he looked up, " does this cute alien need to change or his staying for a house date? ", yoongi shrugged his shoulder leading his boyfriend to whine, " come on yoongi~ tell me ".

Yoongi grind as he shook his head, " please~~ " the younger begged as he tried acting cute, " mmm.. kiss me here, here and here " the older pointed at both sides of his cheeks and lips.

Taehyung placed a kiss on yoongi left cheek and then his right cheek, he smiled at him before pecking his lips, he smiled again as he kissed his boyfriend lips again but this time a bit longer, before he could kiss him again yoongi stopped him " ok ok~ I will pick you at 9pm, I have to be somewhere before that so wait for me ok? ".

Taehyung nodded his head as he stood up, taking his sweet coffee and the small food bag before going back to his seat, " see you later then..? " yoongi asked as taehyung showed him an ok sign while drinking his supposed to be coffee.

Yoongi left his boyfriend office to be greeted with few female workers curious eyes, even though they seemed disappointed in a way they were cooing at each other, he chuckled after he glanced back, he noticed that the door was made of transparent glass which meant everything that happened inside, they saw it.

He wasn't sure if taehyung was aware of that but he shrugged it off as he left the company with a wide grin on his face, for a change.. he was happy, something he didn't feel in a while.

__________
i will try to update as much as I can
💛💛💛💛