▫️||6

Author Pov.

Jin walked inside the room to see minguk sleeping peacefully while still wearing his panda pajama, he looked so cute with his pouty lips and puffed cheeks, he sat down next to him examining his face " you really look like jimin.. ".

He caressed the boy hair leading him to smile as he scooted closer to jin side looking for warmth, the older chuckled softly because even jimin used to do that to him.

" even though you are the younger here but also you are the only cure to jimin sadness " he mumbled with a small smile, " I am sure if it wasn't for you then he might have broke a long time ago.. ".

he decided to wake up the younger so that he can sleep later at night but he knew if he do wake him he can't leave just yet because jimin was sleeping downstairs.

" minguk-ah " jin called as he shook him gently, the younger didn't even move a muscle, " minguk wake up " jin said as he shook him again, this time the younger groaned as he shook his head.

" ok then, jimin and me will go out and leave you here " those words made the younger open his eyes wide open, he stared at jin with shock before a small pout took over his lips.

" are you awake now? " jin asked leading the younger to nod, " I was joking we are not going anywhere but you need to wake up " he smiled as he caressed his messy hair.

" appa? " minguk called in a questionable tone, " his sleeping downstairs, how about you help me clean the room before you take a shower? " he said leading the younger to nod tiredly as he rubbed his sleepy eyes.

After the two finished tidying up the room jin pulled the younger toward the bathroom to fill the tub for him as the younger kept begging jin but the older kept saying no until he saw the boy teary eyes.

" you are really know how to get what you want, don't you? " jin laughed as he ruffled the boy hair who just smiled, " I will go check on jimin so be careful ok? " the older said as the younger nodded again while playing with the bubbly water.

Jimin was still sleeping when the older came to check on him, he noticed jimin phone was ringing but the younger didn't wake up so instead he took his device to check it.

" hello? " jin said after answering the call, " oh hyung, where is jimin? " taehyung asked confused, " his sleeping, what's wrong tae? " jin replied.

" nothing we were supposed to meet " taehyung said leading the older to hum, " well he fell asleep.. and his not really in a good mood.. " he said worrying the younger.

" can I come over? " taehyung asked, " I guess.. can you bring eunha in your way? " jin said leading the boy to agree before hanging up.

Jin went back to minguk who was left alone showering, he sang for the boy as they played together for almost an hour before he persuaded him to leave.

While the older was drying minguk hair he saw jimin standing next to the door rubbing his eyes tiredly, " you are still here hyung.. " jimin said lazily as he walked toward jin and minguk.

" yeah taehyung is coming over soon " jin said while smiling, minguk was lost in his song that he didn't bother to talk to the two.

" I will do it " jimin said as he took the towel from jin, jin smiled as he nodded his head and laid down on the younger bed.

" your son is really weird " jin said chuckling at minguk behavior, " unfortunately I can't disagree " jimin said smiling as his son turned to look at him with a pout.

" stop pouting.. " jimin said as he cupped his face " you are cutely weird " he said as he brushed his nose on the younger one, minguk giggled as he turned back to play with his toy.

" so.. are you planning on telling jungkook that you're back.. " jin asked leading the boy smile to vanish, " it's better if I don't.. " he mumbled weakly.

" but eventually he will know " jin said loudly, " I know.. I already know but.. " jimin stopped as he saw minguk worried face " I am scared.. " he said as he cupped his son cheeks.

" jimin.. " jin said, jimin sighed as he looked at him before he could say any word the door bell interrupted them, jin stood up " I will go " he said not waiting for jimin response.

He opened the door for taehyung and his daughter, " taehyung please.. talk to him " jin said slightly annoyed, " why what happened? " he asked confused.

" he doesn't want to tell jungkook that his back.. " jin said leading taehyung to sigh deeply, " you know he won't " taehyung said as he glanced at the stairs " and somehow I believe it better if they don't meet.. though they will " he said as he facepalmed.

" ok what did you do? " jin said after he saw the younger groan before facepalming, " why do you think I did something? " jin laughed " please we know each other for more than 8 years ".

Taehyung laughed as he nodded his head, " well.. I kinda.. introduced minguk to jungkook son? ", he said as he shut his eyes getting ready to hear jin scolding him which he didn't fail him when he shouted at him " YOU DID WHAT?!! " he hit taehyung shoulder, " are you kidding me? Why.. actually how?! ".

" calm down! " taehyung said as he hushed him, " when I drove jimin to minguk school.. the kids were bullying his son so as we checked classes I spotted jiwoon.. and I introduced them to each other.. ".

" wait.. that mean- " taehyung interrupted him as he nodded " yeah.. soon or later the two will meet if their kids became friends ".

" I really want to hit you.. but glad you did that " jin said as he sighed while looking at his daughter, " let's go in eunha " she just nodded as she followed her father.

____
It's really boring but yeah
I really want to update a lot but my hands is really numb after playing this stupid challenge me and my cousin were doing..

it felt as if I will lose the ability to use my hands due to the iced water that I had my hands in, glad I won but struggled till I got to feel my hands again
😂💔