▫️||41

Author Pov.

Jimin was walking toward the school to pick up the kids, he was standing waiting for the traffic light to turn red so that he can pass the street, few seconds passed after he pressed the button on the pole.

" you can't seem to understand her words " a familiar voice whispered before pushing jimin leading him to stumble and fall on the floor.

Jimin eyes widened when he saw a car driving toward him as he tried standing up, the driver hurriedly stomped on the brake pedal, he collided with jimin leading him to fall again, he didn't get hurt badly but enough to get few bruises, the driver got out of the car to check on him.

" are you ok? " the man asked worriedly, jimin looked around nervously as he nodded, the man helped him stand up, " thank you.. " jimin said as he gave the man a weak smile.

" don't worry about it.. glad I got to stop on time.. " he said feeling guilty, " Mr.Park! Are you ok? " a man said from behind jimin, jimin glanced behind him to see 3 bodyguards behind him while the other two holding the guy that pushed him.

The driver was confused as he looked at them, " excuse me sir, can I get your number? " one of the bodyguards said as the man nodded nervously, " I will contact later to give you a gift for helping Mr.park.. " the bodyguard said as the man shook his head " oh no.. you don't have too ".

" please I insist " jimin said as he signaled the bodyguard to move aside " I will feel better if you accept it.. I am really thankful.. if you didn't stop.. I don't know what could have happened to my son " jimin said as he looked down.

The man felt pressured from the bodyguard, " knowing you're safe is enough to reward me.. " the man said " but it doesn't mean I want to earn something from you " he added with a smile on his face.

Jimin smiled as he nodded his head, " instead.. if you ever feel you need help in any way I would love to be the first to aid you " he said as he bowed slightly to the man, the older man nodded and waved goodbye before driving away.

" and you! " jimin turned a little bit mad, " are you following me now? " he said as the bodyguards looked down, " sorry.. Mr.park said we had to follow you and keep you safe, but we knew you will get mad so we had to do it behind your back " one of the bodyguards said.

" I don't care what he say.. I don't need protection " jimin said as he glanced at the man that was still held by the bodyguards, " but Mr.pa- " jimin interrupted him by placing his index finger on his lips, " please.. leave, I need to pick my son " jimin said as he walked away, crossing the street before they could stop him.

Jimin reached the school to see the students leaving the gate, he felt hurt from the accident few minutes ago but shrugged it off when he saw minguk and jiwoon walking toward him.

Minguk ran and hugged him tight leading him to groan in pain, jiwoon looked worried as he examined jimin face, the older tried his best to keep his smile as he walked with them toward his house.

They walked inside the living room while jimin went to the kitchen, he made some snacks for the two boys before calling them, he placed down the cereal and milk for them to eat while they wait for jungkook.

" Mmm... I will go upstairs, if you two need anything call me ok? " jimin said as the two boys nodded happily not aware of the pain he was in, even though it wasn't that bad it still hurt.

The moment jimin walked inside his room he felt his tears staining his face, he wasn't sure if he was crying because he was injured or that he can't have jungkook easily.

He felt weak, he couldn't protect what he have, he couldn't protect his son nor his boyfriend, he hugged his legs close to his chest as he cried his heart out, not aware that someone was looking at him all along.

" Ji~~ let's go call appa " minguk said as he tried to open the door wider, " no! " jiwoon said leading the boy to frown, " sorry.. did mean to shout.. he is sleeping.. let's wait downstairs? " he said with a smile hoping minguk will listen to him.

" he is? " minguk said with a pout, he closed the door as he sighed " let's go down then " he said as he pulled jiwoon behind him, the boy felt relieved that minguk believed him.

________
Not proofread
Sorry that I haven't been updating the last few days, Unfortunately I am still sick
And had many assignments to do
A quick update since I finished them all
If I feel better I may update later if not.. tomorrow
💛💛💛💛