Sequel..

Hello..

I know some are shocked by the title
No there won't be a sequel..
I don't like having multiple books for one story..

Lately a lot of people been asking me in private to continue the story by writing a sequel, I won't lie I had few ideas for one but not enough to go over 4-10 chapters

And the story is really long
I have been updating this story since the end of February
and even I am shocked that it reached 125 when it was originally planned to stop at 80 chapters...

I just wanted to see how many people want this story to continue? Even though not sure what to continue..
( I am sure all those requests because of jiwoon and jihoon)

Even IF I continue it I will just write few chapters as a bonus? Or something like that.. because I am pretty sure many people are tired from reading this story.

Again I am really thankful for everyone who read this, I never thought it will get this much attention.. and I really don't want to ignore any of your requests but I want to know if there are people who actually want this to continue ( extra 10 chapters at most )

Sorry if I made this too long, I got few comments by people complaining that reunited is really long and that I should stop writing this way.. even though some said it in a rude way but I just wanted to make it clear that whenever the story get longer is because of the readers feedbacks.

I am always reading your opinions and thoughts even when I don't always reply.. that why I try my best to add what you guys like so sorry if it bothered you when it got long.. and that also why I am asking to see the majority opinion before doing anything..

Thank you again .
and sorry if I bothered you guys in anyway~