▫️||58

Author Pov.

Instead of going back home, the two boys went to a nearby store to buy a small tent and a change of clothes for their sudden camping trip, as soon as the two bought what they need they went back to the car.

They set up the tent and the fireplace before they sat to talk for a while, it was already 8 PM yet the sky was dark, the two couple were staring at the sky while listening to some calm songs.

" you know.. " jungkook broke the silence that took over them, he slightly tilted his head to glance at jimin who was looking at him interestedly worried, " I never knew I will lose the most important thing in my life.. to get another one.. I thought I can have both, family.. and my own family.. who would have known that my family was already incomplete.. both of them.. ".

Jimin looked down feeling sorry for his fiancée, slowly reaching his hand to hold the younger " it will, maybe not your actual family.. but the family of your own.. " jimin whispered but the younger heard him.

" I am really glad.. that you were there with me.. or else I could've broken down.. so hard that I wouldn't have noticed how bad I needed someone to be by my side.. " jungkook said as he stared at his hand holding jimin like his life depends on it.

" I am always here for you jungkook, I know I ran away and stayed away for six years.. but this time I am never leaving your side.. even if you ask me too " jimin said as he crawled toward jungkook.

The younger smiled as he nodded, " I would never tell you to leave " jungkook said as jimin shook his head, " believe me you will change your mind after we get married, I will follow you everywhere ".

" everywhere? Even if I am masturbating in the bathroom? " jungkook asked amused by the older reaction, " can I know Something? Or conversation easily get horny.. why is that? " jimin said as he bent his leg while he laid slightly to the back and rested himself on his two legs while looking at jungkook.

" I don't know, but you owe me an answer? " jungkook asked playfully as he pulled jimin from his shirt near him, jimin smiled " and who said you will masturbate in the bathroom..? ".

" who would help me with my problem then? And you know I always get a Huge problem.. " he said as he glanced at his private part leading jimin to roll his eyes, he chuckled as he pushed down jungkook before straddling him.

" I know.. but I was wondering if you still remember how good I used to make you feel " jungkook smirked at the older remark, " by the number of kids I got from her you should know how bad I was getting it with her " the younger said leading jimin to laugh.

" I should be jealous over this " he said while laughing, jungkook shook his head " you shouldn't, I hardly did it with her.. she wasn't you.. yet I needed to relieve some stress.. " jungkook said as jimin nodded his head.

" well.. now you have me.. I will pleasure you in every way possible " jimin said leading jungkook to sit up startling him, in few seconds jungkook was already walking toward the tent while carrying jimin who's legs wrapped around the younger waist.

" it will be a long night " jungkook said as he pushed down jimin inside the tent, jimin laughed as he shook his head, " we are not doing it in a tent jungkook " the older whined as he tried escaping jungkook hold.

" I know baby.. I just really need you right now " jungkook said as he cupped jimin face to plant a kiss on his lips, the older smiled into the kiss as he nodded, " sing to me.. I want to hear your voice.. " the younger said.

Jimin smiled as he felt jungkook nuzzling his head on his neck, trying to look for comfort on his warm embrace, tears suddenly started falling as he felt his fiancée fingertips combing through his hair " we should really marry fast.. " jungkook said stopping the older from singing.

Jimin nodded his head " I would love that.. " he said before he continued singing so sweetly to the younger as he cuddled with him, jungkook fell asleep too fast from the sadness and sorrow he was feeling, it felt like he was on the verge of dying yet jimin was the only thing keeping him from falling.

He let his tears fall down as he listened to the sweet melody leaving jimin lips, he was calming down yet still tears fell out his eyes, he could already feel himself slipping into dreamland.

The older was gently stroking jungkook hair while feeling his shirt getting wetter, even though the boy had fallen asleep his tears were still falling down his face, he placed a peck over the younger forehead as he mumbled so sweetly to his ears, " I love you jungkook.. I always will, I would never leave you.. Ever again! ".

__________
Hope you guys enjoy the chapter..
I will try to update sooner
💛💛💛💛