▫️||86

Author Pov.

Jimin was resting his head on jungkook chest as he was sitting on the boy lap in the single-person couch because taehyung and yoongi were cuddling in the other couch next to hoseok and their kids.

Jin and namjoon on the floor sitting while their daughter on the other single-perosn couch playing with her phone, the boy was feeling tired as he stared blankly at the screen, " hyung pass me the popcorn " jungkook said to jin who gave him the bowl.

" baby, want some? " jungkook asked as he offered some to jimin, though the older boy didn't feel hungry he ate what jungkook fed him, a smile took over the boy lips as he kept eating the popcorn while feeding jimin once in a while.

Jimin covered his head with his left hand as he closed his eyes trying to rest a little bit, his head hurting him and he felt a little bit dizzy and sick, he stayed still as he was still covering his face, jungkook noticed his husband sudden weak, tired state.

" baby, what's wrong? " jungkook asked as jimin shook his head, he started to feel nausea, the urge to vomit was unbearable before he hurriedly got off his husband, his stomach hurting him as he ran to the nearest bathroom.

Jungkook followed the boy almost immediately, the boy's attention was now on the couple ignoring the movie, jin followed them as he heard jimin vomiting in the bathroom, the young boy was confused as he saw the state jimin was in.

He cried as he kept on vomiting, jungkook sat next to his husband rubbing his back as he emptied his stomach, jin entered the bathroom with a glass of water and a small towel, " baby.. " jungkook nervously called as he kept rubbing the boy back.

Jimin finally felt his stomach getting better after he emptied it in the bathroom, jungkook helped the weak boy to the sink as he started cleaning his face, he took the small towel from jin hand before he started drying the boy's face.

" drink this " jin offered the boy the glass of water, he mumbled a low thank you as he drank the water, jungkook eyes never left his husband as he was really worried about him, " did you eat something bad? " jin asked as the boy shrugged his shoulder.

The younger helped jimin walk out of the bathroom but he tripped as he felt really dizzy, jungkook held the boy tightly in his arms, " jimin, let's go to the hospital.. you seem so tired ".

Jimin shook his head meaning no, " jimin please, you have been feeling like this since we went upstairs earlier " jungkook pleaded but the boy kept shaking his head as a no, before they could reach where the boys were sitting it he pushed jungkook away as he felt like vomiting again.

Jungkook followed his husband as he kept rubbing his back, he waited for a short time with the boy until he calmed down, " jin hyung.. could you bring my car keys from upstairs " the younger asked as he eyes his husband nervously.

Jin nodded before he ran upstairs, " what's wrong? Is he ok? " yoongi asked as he watched jimin resting his head on jungkook not able to move or even open his eyes, jungkook shrugged his shoulders " I hope so.. ".

The boy carried his husband to the car and laid him down on the seat, he lowered the seat so the boy could lay down the whole drive toward the hospital, jin gave the boy a plastic bag and a water bottle for if jimin felt sick on their way to the hospital.

Taehyung and jin really wanted to come along with jungkook but he didn't allow them, " we came for a vacation, you should have fun while you can, I will take jimin and check on him and then call you guys ".

The two nodded their heads with a pout on their face, jungkook bid goodbye before running back to the car to see jimin whimpering in his half-asleep state, " everything will be better baby.. just wait until we get there " he mumbled before started driving toward the hospital.

As soon as they arrived jungkook parked the car in a nearby spot and carried jimin before he took him inside the hospital, a nurse pushed a stretcher bed near the boy where he gently laid jimin down.

The older boy whimpering in pain as jungkook held his hand tight, " what's wrong with him? " the nurse asked as she waited for the doctor to check on the boy, " I don't know.. he was tired since he woke up, suddenly he felt nausea and started vomiting right after.. " jungkook said as the nurse nodded.

The doctor came and took jimin away while the nurse gave jungkook a paper to fill in the information, he was really worried but he had to fill the paper before he could go and check on his husband.