▫️||113

Author Pov.

Jimin was really nervous as he walked next to jungkook, they were meeting yoongi and taehyung to watch jiwoon match, the pale guy took a day off just to watch the boy play, after the two couple meet up they walked inside to see jihoon signaling them.

" hey jihoon " jimin said as he sat down before caressing the boy hair, the boy smiled as he greeted jiwoon parents, yoongi and taehyung, jungkook and jimin were sitting kn the boy right side, yoongi and taehyung sat on the boy left side.

" chim, I am hungry let's buy something before the game start " taehyung whined, " ok sure " jimin chuckled as he stood up, " do you guys need anything? " they asked but the three of them shook their heads, the two went down toward the food cart that was placed outside the basketball court.

" mmm.. how things with minguk? " taehyung asked leading the boy to frown, " not good.. he really hate me " jimin said as they reached the food cart, " he even wished me to die soon " he laughed before he examined the menu.

" who he have been hanging around lately? He can't just suddenly hate you " taehyung asked as the boy laughed, " he can.. even if his words hurt.. it's true, I am taking advantage of both my husband and parents wealth.. " he whispered the last sentence but taehyung heard him.

" but it was both your parents and jungkook who told you that you are not allowed to work, especially after the incident 10 years ago " taehyung said, " but she is already in a mental hospital ".

" I know, but I think it's better if you stay home too, minguk.. will come around soon " the taller said as jimin nodded, they started to order their food before going back to jungkook and yoongi, the moment they went back to their spot they could hear the two arguing and jihoon between them uncomfortable.

" can we leave you two for 10 minutes without arguing? Poor jihoon " jimin said as he pulled the boy to his embrace when he sat next to him, jungkook laughed " my son soon to be bo- " jimin elbowed him as he widened his eyes in a threatening look.

Jihoon felt embarrassed as he looked at his fingers fiddling with them, taehyung started eyeing the boy as a smirk took over his face, " you like jiwoon? " he suddenly asked as the boy face turned redder, jimin eyes widened before slapping his friend shoulder, " stop embarrassing the boy " he scolded but earned a scoff from both his friend and husband.

" don't mind them " jimin said as he started caressing the boy hair, a small smile took over his lips as he nodded, jimin smiled as he continued holding the boy, " babe, your food? " jungkook asked as he was still holding jimin and his food, " your punishment is to hold it " the shorter said as jungkook rolled his eyes.

Minguk and daniel were about to sit next to taehyung and yoongi but when the younger saw jimin he was about to leave but his boyfriend stopped him, " there's no empty space.. let's just sit here " he said as the younger groaned.

Jimin saw his son and lowered his head as he felt uncomfortable to be in the same place as him, he was scared that he may talk rude to him in front of the people but jungkook held his hand while giving him a reassuring smile.

Yoongi was glaring at the boy sitting next to him, the shorter looked at yoongi then at his boyfriend, " yooni hate me now.. " he whispered to his boyfriend ear, daniel looked at yoongi who was still glaring at minguk then looked at the boy " he is just mad at you.. "

" but I didn't do anything wrong.. " he said as daniel shook his head, " you are being mean toward your father.. I understand why he is angry at you, and I hope you realize that you should apologize soon " he said as minguk pouted, " but he- " daniel stopped him, " you shouldn't trust other people.. you lived with him all your life, you should know him better than anyone else ".

" are you on my side or his? " minguk asked as he felt disappointed with his boyfriend, " of course his, but your my boyfriend I can't just leave you because of your parents " he said as minguk rolled his eyes, " you should start feeling the same too " he added as daniel shook his head.

" your father is kind, you should open your eyes and see that you are ashamed by something many other envy you for " he said earning a scoff, " then they can just have him then " he said before looking straight at the game, yoongi was so annoyed but thankful that daniel is trying to talk to minguk though he is being extremely stubborn.

__________
I am having trouble with the next part
but hopefully I will be able to write it soon
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡