▫️||19

Author Pov.

Jungkook arrived at the school and walked toward the gates after he parked his car, he saw the two boys playing in the school playground as they waited.

Minguk ran to hug him the moment he saw him as jiwoon frowned, he was hoping that jimin will come instead of his father, he didn't hate his father but he also didn't like him to always stick to jimin, especially after the first time they met.

" hey buddy, so are you guys ready to go? " jungkook asked as he glanced at jiwoon before ruffling his hair, the two boys glanced at each other before nodding, " where is appa? " minguk asked as the older put him down.

" he had to go somewhere, so we are heading back to our house " jungkook said excitedly as the two boys frowned a little, " come on, I will buy you guys ice cream? " he said in hope to make them smile.

The two shouted in excitement as they ran toward the car while jungkook had a victory smile on his face, he wanted to show jimin that his really good with kids, not that he was bad or anything but he been so busy.. or let's say annoyed by his wife to care anymore.

It felt like a chance for him to fix his relationship with his son, they used to be very close but as time passed and his wife got more annoying he stopped staying at home, he would come late to sleep and wake up to go back to his work.

He lost the purpose of his life with jimin disappearance, thats why he want to start everything again but the first step to his happy life was jimin, if he doesn't get jimin back his life will just stay as bad as it is.

He arrived back home after he went to buy some ice cream and take out, he decided to play a movie to watch with the two boys as they ate, as he ate his food he looked at jiwoon and minguk, they were really close and happy together that it made him wonder.. what if he marry jimin.. would they stay the same or jiwoon will hate it? He knew his son loved jimin.. way more than normal that people can mistake him as his parent or something but still it's not he's mother.

" hey~ " a voice interrupted his thoughts as he saw the familiar figure walk to him before sitting next to him, jungkook glanced at her with a frown before he sighed " hey ", she pouted as she held his shoulder slowly pushing it to the back to face him, " what with the frown? At least greet me like a normal husband. " she said before she stood up.

He scoffed as he stood up too, " we need to talk, follow me. " he said before he glanced at the two boys " if you need anything call me " he said with a small smile before walking away.

" so? What do you want to talk about? " she asked as she sat down on the couch while jungkook rested on the office table, he stayed quiet for a while before he told her, she got nervous as he started eyeing her body leading her to get nervous as she started fiddling with her clothes trying to close what ever may be open in fear he may want to do something.

" why are you so nervous? " he laughed as his eyes followed her hands, " ne..nervous? I am not " she smiled, he hummed in response as he walked toward her before pinning her two hands behind her, " but you are " he said coldly.

She stared at his eyes before looking somewhere else, he held her two hands with one hand as the other one reached to her blouse, he smirked before he untied the ribbon that kept her collar closed, she looked to the side feeling guilty unable to look at his eyes.

He hummed again before letting her go, he laughed as he returned back to his spot, " you made it easier I guess " he said as he fiddled with his right hand.

" w..what do you mean? " she asked as she tied the ribbon again, he smiled again " the divorce " he said coldly leading her eyes to widen, her eyes went wide as she looked at him shocked " what?! Why! " she shouted.

" why? Because my boyfriend is back.. and I am planning on getting back to him " he said smiling at the thought of jimin, " and you? You seem perfectly fine fucking some random low life " he added as his face went serious again.

" boyfriend? You're gay? " she asked in disbelief, " not really gay since I am only attracted to one person from both gender.. and I don't want to waste more of my life with you when his already back ".

" I won't let you go with this.. " she said as she looked around nervously, " oh please, you are fucking cheating on me.. at least I didn't.. " he said before walking toward the door.

" you will totally regret this.. " she said as she followed after him, she saw him laugh with the two boys as he ignored her presence, jiwoon ran toward her side wanting to show her something they made in school, " eomma see " the younger said happily not aware of his mother mood.

" move! " she said as she pushed him to the side before leaving the house feeling quite angry, jiwoon was taken aback when she pushed him, he looked at the bracelets he made at school with their teacher, a tear slipped from his eyes before minguk approached him.

" Ji.. want to show appa with me? " minguk asked as he noticed the difference between his father reaction and jiwoon mother, he would always smile and wear whatever he gives him, he felt bad when he saw how she pushed jiwoon away.. he knew he was feeling sad too.

Jiwoon looked at minguk with a frown, " can I..? " he asked as he sniffed, minguk smiled as he nodded repeatedly " let's show appa when he comes ".

Jungkook was about to talk to his son but minguk was faster to approach him, he enjoyed watching them comfort each other so he just stayed quiet watching them.

____
Hope you guys like it
💛💛💛💛

I saw a lot of people talking about Inkitt lately
so I installed it but got stuck with it
Not sure how to use it
🤦🏻‍♀️😣