One

AYEEE ESSSGET ITTT!!!!!

LOL BY THE WAY THEY ALL LIVE IN LA
How junhui looks is the media

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Junhui hyung! Jihoon hyung! Let's head on over to that cafe!" Seungkwan shouted with glee, grabbing Junhui and Jihoon by their arms and pulling them into a shop called Cafe Mansae. It was Saturday and the boys decided to spend it in downtown LA, browsing the stores, maybe buying  a few clothing items here and there.

Junhui looked around the shop, it was a pastel pink color, with blue lining the walls. The tables were a pearl white, with shiny silver chairs, and the floors were a nice wooden color. They approached the counter, a tall boy with pale skin and brown hair was working there. Junhui looked at the menu above his head, seeing they had bubble tea and smiling widely.

"Hello, welcome to Cafe Mansae. How can I help you?" The boy said, looking up and smiling brightly at them. His name tag read, "Wonwoo - Assistant Manager".

"Hi yes, I'll have a large Oreo milk tea, with double bubble, regular sugar and ice." Junhui smiled back at him. He watched as Wonwoo punched numbers into the cash register.

"That will be $6.08, and your change will be $3.92" He told Junhui, grabbing the 10 dollar bill Junhui handed to him and putting it into the cash register, giving him his change and receipt.

"Thank you, have a nice day!" Wonwoo smiled at him again.

"Thank you, and you too." Junhui smiled back.

"Next!"

"WONU! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE WORKING TODAY. " Junhui heard Seungkwan shout. He turned around and saw Seungkwan hugging Wonwoo from over the counter, Wonwoo looking excited to see his friend.

"Seungkwan, who's this?" Jihoon asked, confusion evident on his face.

"My best friend, Wonwoo, I was gonna introduce you guys sooner but I guess today is the day." He said sheepishly.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Junhui." Junhui reached his hand out smiling. 

"Jihoon." Jihoon nodded at him.

"Nice to meet you both, I hope we can be friends." Wonwoo smiled again. Boy he sure loved to smile a lot, Junhui thought.

While those two intereacted, Junhui waited at end of the counter, looking at his receipt.

"Order 1010." He said to himself, and a few seconds later a male voice called out his order.

"Order 1010!" Junhui looked up and a saw a boy who couldn't be older than 18 holding his drink.

"That's me." Junhui smiled at him and grabbed the drink, looking at his name tag. "Chan" is what it read.

"Chan!" Wonwoo called out to him. "Your shifts over in 5 minutes, feel free to go in the back and start putting your things away."

"Sweet! Just in time!" Then Chan disappeared through the side door. Junhui walked to a table in the corner, waiting for Jihoon and Seungkwan to collect their drinks. He put the straw in his mouth, drinking some of the tea, chewing on the small tapioca ball that ended up in his mouth. Jihoon and Seungkwan quickly joined him.

"What did you guys get?" He asked, studying their drinks.

"I got Honey Mango milk tea with lychee jelly." Jihoon said, taking a sip of his drink.

"And I got Taro milk tea, without boba." Seungkwan stabbed his straw through his drink.

The side door opened suddenly, and Chan came running out. Jun watched as the brown haired boy run from behind the counter and out the door and chuckled to himself. 

"Hey you guys," Jihoon spoke up after a few minutes. Seungkwan and Junhui looked up, signaling him to continue. 

"Wanna go watch the street performance?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is kinda short but expect this length lol but i hope you enjoyed!

OH MY GOD SEVENTEENS COMEBACSW.IBDFHBEHSW

Please vote and comment :)

-Rez