Three

GOOOOOOMAAAAAAPPPPPPDAAAAAA

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Minghao! Hyung, get up! You're gonna be late!"

Minghao groaned in his sleep. 

"Five more minutes, Mom!"

"I'm not your mom." Minghao sprung up from his laying position,  eyes flying open. He looked at his roommate, Hansol, with confusion.

"What time is it?!" He exclaimed.  He fumbled for his phone that was charging on the nightstand. He turned on his lockscreen, looking at the time. His eyes widened, and he jumped out of bed, almost tripping over his own feet. It was 12:55pm and he was supposed to meet Seungcheol and Mingyu at 12:00pm. He saw various texts and missed calls and he quickly got dressed. Thank God he night showers. He just threw on whatever he could find, running into the bathroom, to brush his teeth.

After brushing his teeth, he ran into the kitchen, opening the cabinets looking for a snack to eat on the way there.

"Here." Hansol tossed him a granola bar, Minghao caught it with one hand.

"Thanks man! I gotta go, see you later!" Minghao was out the door in a flash, grabbing his skateboard on the way out.

He quickly ran down the stairs from his apartment complex, jumping on his skateboard and rushing down the street. He quickly kicked his foot, turning the corners and only narrowly missing getting hit by a car. 

He opened his granola bar, biting into the chocolate treat. He quickly arrived at downtown, immediately going to where him, Mingyu, and Seungcheol usually meet up, Cafe Mansae.

He got off his skateboard and walked into the cafe, seeing Mingyu and Seungcheol sitting in a corner.

"Hao!" Seungcheol waved to him, looking slightly pissed. Oh no.

"Sorry I'm late," Minghao rushed out, plopping down in the seat next to Mingyu, giving him a side hug, and doing his signature handshake with Seungcheol.

"It's alright " Seungcheol assured him. "Let's just go walk around before we have to set up."

Minghao, Mingyu, and Seungcheol made their way towards the counter smiling at Wonwoo. 

"Hey we're heading out, when Chan comes in tell him that we went to walk around before the show." Seungcheol told him. 

"Will do." Wonwoo nodded his head.

"Bye Wonu." Minghao called out to him. Wonwoo chuckled and looked at Mingyu, his smile widening.

Mingyu was smiling awkwardly at him. He looked like he wanted to say something but was at a loss of words.

"Aren't you gonna go with your friends?" Wonwoo asked, an amused glint in his eyes. 

"Um I- y-yeah, bye." He smiled, a blush forming on the top of his ears and bridge of his nose, scurrying out the front door.

Minghao watched as Mingyu walked out the cafe, blush on his cheeks.

"Did you do it?" Minghao asked hopefully. Mingyu just shook his head, causing Minghao to sigh and Seungcheol to roll his eyes.

"I don't understand why you don't just ask him out already." Seungcheol said as they started to make their way down the street, heading into an Urban Outfitters.

"It's just the fact I get so nervous around him." Mingyu explained, looking at a rack of Stussy hoodies. He saw an orange one, looking for his size.

"Do you even think he likes guys?" Minghao asked, trying on a pink dad hat. He looked in the mirror, and saw it complemented him well. He turned to Seungcheol, and he nodded in approval.

"That's the thing, I don't even know if he likes guys." Mingyu sighed sadly.

"You won't know unless you just ask him out." Seungcheol told him.

"He has a point." Minghao agreed.

"Hey! You're supposed to be on my side! Some best friend you are." Mingyu pouted.

"I'm not gonna be on your side of stupidity." Minghao said and he walked to the register. He gave the hat to the lady there, smiling slightly.

"That will be $18.21." She said in a bored tone. He gave her a 20 dollar bill.

"Your change is $1.79 have a good day." She sighed, giving him his hat in a bag with the change and receipt.

"Thanks, you too." He headed out the door with Seungcheol and Mingyu behind him, and they all made their way to their designated performance spot, which was across the street from Cafe Mansae.

"Where's Chan?" Seungcheol asked.

"Here!" Chan announced his arrival. 

"You got the speaker?" Seungcheol asked.

"Yes hyung, it's right here." He said as he pulled the speaker from his bag.

"What song are we dancing to today?" Minghao asked.

"Mic Drop by BTS." Chan said.

"The Steve Aoki remix?" Mingyu smilied knowingly.

"Mhm." Chan handed Mingyu the speaker and started stretching. Minghao and Seungcheol followed his actions. Seungcheol took out his phone, watching as the time changed from 2:29pm to 2:30pm. Just in time.

"Alright let's do this!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

And there we have it! Chapter 3! I hope you liked it!

Please vote and comment it means a lot.

-Rez