(Sweet) Sixteen

SWEET 16 16 16 SWEET 16 16 16

AHHH MY SON SAMUEL AJFNSNANAN
HES REALLY MY SON I LOVE HIM AND PLUS HIM IN PREDEBUT SVT JUST KILLS ME

ALSO THANKS FOR OVER 100 VOTES AHHHHH
AND IM SO HAPPY GYUHAO HAS THEIR OWN INSTAS
OKAY HERE'S CHAPTER 16 (BY SAMUEL)
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Can you go get it?" Mingyu looked at Junhui. He gulped and nodded, opening Mingyu's bedroom door, walking out.

"Seungkwan go with him." Jihoon ordered Seungkwan. He nodded and followed Junhui down the stairs. The knocking rapidly increased when Junhui approached the door. He looked at the doorknob, and turned around to see Seungkwan behind him, nodding encouragingly. He sighed, and putting his hand on the doorknob and opened the front door.

On the other side was someone with their back turned, and a slightly taller blonde male, who looked kind of foreign. The blonde male looked over the other's shoulder, and raised his eyebrow.

"You're not Mingyu hyung." He spoke up, and Seungkwan perked up at the voice. He looked from behind Junhui and gasped.

"Hansol?" He exclaimed. The other other male turned around and oh, it was Minghao.

Junhui felt his heart drop slightly. Yes, Minghao didn't go to his date because of Mingyu and Junhui did understand, but he was still hurt, and that was because of his past.

"Junhui!" Minghao pulled him into his grasp, causing Junhui to gasp and stiffen. Minghao wrapped his arms around the taller, apologies slipping out of his lips.

"I'm so sorry I left you waiting, I didn't mean to! I swear I was gonna text or call you but I was so worried about Mingyu." He rushed, letting a breath out at the end.

Junhui felt a hand push him outside the house. Startled, he turned around from his frozen position in Minghao's arms and saw Seungkwan gesturing for Hansol to come in, which he did.

"Seems like our hyungs have some talking to do right, Handsome?" Seungkwan said, the nickname slipping shamelessly from his mouth.

"H-Handsome?! W-what-" Hansol sputtered out.

"Alright well knock on the door when you're done!" And with that Seungkwan closed the door on the two China born boys.

Fucking Seungkwan.

Junhui sighed as the door closed. He wasn't one for confrontation, in fact, he hated it.

He turned back around to see Minghao already staring at him.

"Again, I'm really sorry for not telling you." Minghao repeated, looked down, his bottom lip jutting out to form a pout.

"Don't apologize," Junhui put a hand on his shoulder. Minghao looked at his hand on his shoulder, then into Junhui's eyes.

"Your best friend got hurt and you wanted to be there for him. I was hurt, yes, I was hurt that you stood me up, but the moment I found out Mingyu got hurt, I forgave you instantly." Junhui reassured him, not mentioning Jisoo. It wasn't the right time.

"So, we're good then?" Minghao asked.

"No shit, Sherlock." Junhui laughed and took his hand off his shoulder, Minghao giggling along with him.

As their laughs subsided, Minghao looked up into his eyes, then darted to Junhui's lips, and he subconsciously licked his own. Something flickered across his eyes, a look Junhui didn't recognize.

As Minghao started to slowly lean up, Junhui realized where this was going and his eyes widened, heartbeat increasing. He helped Minghao close the space by leaning down, their foreheads touching.

"You know," Minghao spoke softly, Junhui looking into his eyes. "When I first saw you I thought you were insanely attractive."

Their noses brushed against each other. Junhui gulped, the sun was now replaced by the moon shining against the two boys as they stood on Mingyu's porch.

"Funny, I did too." Junhui confessed, feeling the sudden tension as their breaths became tangled with one another.

"Good." As Minghao leaned up, their lips slightly brushing against each other. Junhui leaned in to close the gap.

"HAO HAO!"

The front door sprung open, Junhui and Minghao jumped away from each other's presence looking at Mingyu, their faces flushed. Mingyu's face resembled a puppy happy to see its owner. Junhui was sure that if Mingyu had a tail, it would be wagging behind him.

"Hey Gyu." Minghao rubbed the back of his head, glaring slightly at his best friend. It was obvious Mingyu didn't know what just happened, or what was going to happen.

"Why are you out here?" Mingyu questioned, tilting his head slightly.

(A/N: LMAO MINGYU YOU IDIOT)

"Well, we were talking." Minghao told him, gesturing towards Junhui.

Junhui's blushed went away as Mingyu looked at him.

"Oh." Was all he responded.

"Are you guys good now?" He asked, looking between the two, smiling when they both nodded.

"Alright good, come on inside, we were just about to order pizza and play on my PlayStation." He grabbed them both by their arms, pulling them in.

Junhui just shook his head as he replayed what happened a few moments ago, blushing at the thought of him and Minghao kissing. As the three boys walked into the living room, Minghao was greeted by his friends, and introduced to people he didn't know. Junhui plopped down on the couch next to Seungcheol and Jeonghan, who's thighs were touching, Seungcheol's arm resting on the back of the couch, behind the blonde.

"Okay I ordered the pizza, they said they be here in about 30 minutes." Chan announced, walking out of the kitchen. Everyone cheered, as the 18 year old took a seat on the floor next to Soonyoung who had Jihoon sitting on his lap.

Minghao looked around the room, trying to find a spot to sit down. He plopped himself next to Junhui when he realized that was the only spot available. Junhui smiled at him as he sat down, then turned when he felt someone's eyes on him. He saw Seungkwan sitting on the other couch, between a blushing Hansol, and a laughing Wonwoo and Mingyu, his eyebrows raised as he witnessed Minghao sit next to Junhui.

He mouthed 'Are you okay?' to Junhui.  Minghao comfortably placed his hand on Junhui's knee, causing Junhui to blush and stare at the hand on his knee, he looked up and nodded at Seungkwan. Seungkwan smiled at him, glad to find out they were fine, and turned to Hansol, starting a conversation.

As Junhui looked around the room, he smiled to himself as he saw everyone getting along with each other. He turned to look at Minghao who was laughing at Soonyoung's squid hand dance, and smiled softly. Minghao felt a pair of eyes on him and turned to meet Junhui's eyes. He smiled, then softly pressed his lips against Junhui's temple. The black-haired male blushed, his eyes quickly darting around the room to see if anyone caught that.

No one did.

He leaned into Minghao's shoulder and laughed as Soonyoung grabbed Chan in a headlock. All his worries drifting away.

-----------------------------------------------------------

WOW

HAHAHAJA I CAN HEAR YALL PLANNING TO KILL ME

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IT MEANS A LOT

-Rez