Twenty-Two

no i will not make a taylor swift reference

Cute junhao gif is the media bc why not
-----------------------------------------------------------

"You're a terrible liar Seungkwan."

"I'm not lying!" Seungkwan defended, still not looking up.

"Oh yeah? Look me in the eyes and say you weren't jealous." Seungkwan looked up at that, eyes widening.

"I'm waiting." Seungkwan sighed at that, looking into Hansol's eyes.

"I wasn't jealou-mmph!" Seungkwan was cut off by a pair of lips crashing into his own. Those lips being Hansol's.

Seungkwan stared at Hansol's eyes, or eyelids, considering the fact his eyes were squeezed shut. He moved his lips against Seungkwan's, hoping to get a reaction. The moon shined brightly on the two boys, stars peeking through the clouds every now and then.

Seungkwan gently pushed him off, still staring as Hansol shook his head, his eyes opening as hurt and disappointment glinted over them.

"Why didn't you kiss back?" He whispered, looking down at his beat up Converse.

"I-I just don't like you in that way." Seungkwan sighed, and Hansol nodded his head, tears welling up.

"Okay, I'm sorry." Hansol's cracked at the end of his apology, and Seungkwan reached up grabbing his chin, and forced the younger to look down at him. Tears started streaming down Hansol's face at the sight of Seungkwan's concerned eyes.

Seungkwan opened his mouth to say something but Hansol cut him off by lightly slapping his hand away, turning to walk away.

"Hansol wait!" Seungkwan grabbed his arm, which Hansol roughly yanked out of his grip. He speed walked away, tears blurring his vision. As he heard Seungkwan call his name, he started jogging away from the studio, away from the boy he fell in love with.

When he turned the corner he stopped, tears blurring his vision. He roughly wiped them away, shaking his head and sniffled. Worried that Seungkwan was following him, he quickly sprinted down the street with only one thought on his mind.

I'm so stupid.

-

"We should do something for Junhui." Minghao told Jihoon as he plopped down onto the couch.

Last night Minghao asked Jihoon if he could come over because he wanted to talk to him about something. He thought back to last Friday when Junhui told him he hasn't celebrated his birthday, he decided that he would throw a surprise party for his boyfriend. Thankfully, Junhui was at Cafe Mansae with Jeonghan, Jisoo, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Seungcheol and Chan, so this was the perfect time to tell his roommate the plan he had in mind.

"For what?" Jihoon asked.

"A surprise party for his birthday."

"Nope, no way." Jihoon shot down the idea. Minghao pouted.

"But why~?" He whined. All he wanted was to do something for his boyfriend.

"He hasn't celebrated his birthday in 4 years." Jihoon stated.

"Then he shouldn't have to go another year without celebrating it!" Minghao huffed, crossing his arms.

"Trust me, he doesn't want to celebrate his birthday." Jihoon put a hand on Minghao's shoulder.

"And why's that?" Minghao shrugged off the hand, looking at Jihoon.

"It's not my story to tell." He raised his hands in defense.

"....okay fine." Minghao sighed, finally giving up.

"Just spend some time with him that day, go on a date, go to the park, stay home and watch Netflix, fuck each other-" Minghao let out a noise at that, eyes wide and cheeks turning bright red as he looked down at his lap.
"-I don't know! He just doesn't wanna celebrate his birthday."

"Alright! Alright!" Minghao raised his hand before Jihoon could continue. "Thanks for the advice."

"No problem, shouldn't you get going now? Don't you have your performance soon?" Jihoon looked at the time on his phone. It was 1:30pm, Minghao nodded and stood up from the couch.

"Bye hyung!"

"Bye-you can drop the honorifics it's okay with me now." Jihoon smiled at him.

"Sweet! Bye Jihoonie~!" Minghao walked out the door, leaving Jihoon to regret his decision.

"Aish, this kid." He sighed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay feel free to kill me.

That first part made me almost cry writing that but oh well.

Hope you enjoyed, sorry it's short :/

-Rez