Twenty-Seven

🚨🚨🚨READ THIS PLEASE🚨🚨🚨

This chapter is what happened with verkwan at jooheon's party

This was before the fire, if anyone is confused.

Media is a happy vernon bc everyone loves a happy vernon
-----------------------------------------------------------

Seungkwan sighed, looking down at the cup of alcohol in his hand, swirling the blue liquid gently. He looked around at the mess of bodies in the living room.

He watched as Hansol threw his head back, laughing at what Soonyoung had said.

"Probably some stupid joke." He muttered bitterly.

"If it's so stupid, then why did he laugh?" A voice spoke next to him. Seungkwan jumped, almost dropping his cup. He turned to see Jisoo chuckling at his reaction. Seungkwan rolled his eyes.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He brought the cup up to his lips, the bitter alcohol burning his throat.

"I'm talking about how you're in love with Hansol." Seungkwan gasped into the cup, causing the drink to go down his air pipe. He pulled the cup away, choking and gasping for air. Jisoo quickly patted his back while Seungkwan coughed up his lungs.

"Me? In love with Hansol?" He choked out once his breathing was normal. He looked at Jisoo in disbelief. Honestly who did this guy think he was? Waltzing back into Hansol's life, acting like they're best friends again and suddenly knowing everything about their current situation.

"Yep, you're just too scared to admit it." Jisoo said knowingly.

"I'm not in love with Hansol." He shot Jisoo a death glare, causing the older to raise his hands in defense.

"Sure whatever you say." And with that, he walked into the drunken mess of bodies, leaving Seungkwan alone with his thoughts.

He sighed, looking down at his white Nike's. He furrowed his eyebrows as he thought about what Jisoo had said.

Could he really be in love with Hansol? They've only known each other for a few weeks. Seungkwan had a lot of ideas and opinions about love, and they were all negative. He truly believed you couldn't love someone forever without getting bored of them eventually. He always considered love as another way to describe infatuation. He believed that there was no such thing as 'true love's first kiss' or 'love at first sight'. It was all complete bullshit in his mind.

Although, his negative perspective on the subject didn't stop him from supporting his friends and family when they claimed they were in love with their significant other. He knew everyone had different ideas and views about life, and he wasn't going to shove his down anyone's throats. He wasn't going to run around the streets yelling 'love is just an idea we use to be obsessed with someone!' He just didn't believe he was capable enough to love someone without getting bored of them and wanting something more fresh and exciting. His mother had always told him that 'if you loved the first, you would have never fallen for the second.' So Seungkwan always took that as a way of saying, 'you're always going to get bored of things easily, and that's okay, because there's always something better.'

But his opinion also didn't stop him from telling his family and friends that he loved them, because he did. A lot actually. He just couldn't see himself being in love with someone. He looked up from his shoes, his eyes drifting around the room, watching as a drunk Mingyu giggled with a tipsy Wonwoo, and his two Chinese hyungs grinding on each other. His eyes finally landed on Hansol and watched as his eyes crinkled, a wide smile plastered on his lips and he pushed Soonyoung away from him humorously.

Seungkwan felt something stir inside him, something he never felt before as he watched the younger. His eyes studied him from across the room, from his blonde hair with brown roots, admiring the way his bangs laid against his forehead, hiding his thick, clean cut eyebrows. He watched as his cute, button nose scrunched up as another laugh fell out of his pink, thin lips. Seungkwan stared at them, licking his own lips without realizing. His brown eyes, traveled down Hansol's body, taking in his outfit. He was wearing a black and blue plaid shirt with a graphic tee, some black ripped jeans, and white Nike's just like Seungkwans'.

His eyes darted back to Hansol's eyes, gasping inwardly when his own met light brown ones. He had been caught. Their eyes stayed locked on one another, everything else around them moving in slow motion, but to Seungkwan, it felt like they were the only two in the room. The feeling Seungkwan had earlier appeared again, this time though, in his heart. Without breaking eye contact, he started making his way towards Hansol, confidence rushing through his veins. He let out a shaky sigh, still looking into Hansol's eyes, not noticing a worried Junhui, Seungcheol, and Jeonghan, passing his line of vision.

He approached Hansol, Soonyoung nowhere to be seen. Once he was front of the younger, he grabbed him by the collar and shut his eyes, crashing their lips together. Hansol's lips froze, but soon he melted into the kiss, moving his lips with Seungkwans' as his hands gripped Seungkwan's waist pulling him flush against his body.

Seungkwan still had his negative opinions about the idea of love, but that didn't mean they were here to stay. He was willing to change all his views about love and the idea of it, as long as he got to keep kissing Hansol like this. He pressed Hansol into the wall behind him and licked across his bottom lip, asking for entrance, moaning softly when Hansol opened his mouth immediately. Seungkwan's tongue found its' way into Hansol's mouth, tasting alcohol, and a hint of mint. As a something soft ran across his mouth, he then realized that Hansol was chewing gum. The gum was then accidentally pushed into his mouth and he squealed internally.

He gasped, pulling away, he quickly spit the gum out, glaring at the small spit-covered green wad. He turned his head to look at Hansol, who smiled sheepishly at him.

"Oops... " he chuckled, and Seungkwan rolled his eyes.

"Hansol-ah~ this is so gross." He whined, and the other looked at him in shock.

"So sharing DNA-" As if on cue, BTS' DNA started playing loudly from the speakers, causing cheers to erupt from the crowd. "-isn't disgusting, but the minute my gum, falls into your mouth, suddenly you're grossed out?" He asked, and Seungkwan nodded sheepishly.

Hansol sighed and looked down, laughter bubbling from his chest. Seungkwan furrowed his eyebrows, a smile threatening appear on his lips. He couldn't help it, Hansol's laugh was contagious.

When Hansol threw his head back, wincing in pain as he banged it against the wall, Seungkwan snapped.

He let out a loud laugh, covering his mouth, failing miserably at muffling his giggles. Hansol looked at him, and started laughing too.

"I missed you." Seungkwan smiled at Hansol, unaware of the fact that Junhui, had ran past the two, tears streaming down his face.

"I missed you too."

-----------------------------------------------------------

There you have it, chapter 27 and its almost 2am

YAYYYYY VERKWAN IS BACK

I hope you enjoyed!

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER, I WAS LAZY AND HAD WRITERS BLOCK.

Idk when the next chapter will be up but it'll be in the present so like the night of the fire

Please vote and comment and check out my other book called 'Star' :)

-Rez