Twenty-Six

MINGHAOS MIXTAPE AJFBFBSBSBA
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Do you remember anything from Saturday?" Mingyu asked, looking at Wonwoo.

"Uh, not really." Wonwoo scratched the back of his head.

"Oh." Mingyu looked down at his white vans.

They were currently walking through the L.A. Commons, the moon shining down brightly on the two boys. Mingyu had walked into to Cafe Mansae, asking Wonwoo if he wanted to take a walk around the park. The older blushed and nodded, telling the black haired boy to meet him outside, and quickly went into the employee lockeroom.

Nervous was an understatement to describe what Mingyu was feeling. He looked at Wonwoo, flashbacks playing in his mind.

"Ah, Mingyu~" Wonwoo moaned, muffled since he was sucking on Mingyu's bottom lip.

Mingyu grounded his hips down, hands sliding down his chest, reaching for the nickel button of his jeans.

He looked into Wonwoo's eyes, asking for permission. Wonwoo looked at him, nodding.

Mingyu smirked as he unbuttoned his pants.

He remembered everything despite being drunk. Every pant, every whisper, every bite, every moan. Even the three words Wonwoo whispered into his ear as his nails scratched down his back.

"Why? Did something big happen?" Wonwoo had a perplexed look on his face. Mingyu looked at him, shaking his head.

"I mean besides Minghao kissing another guy and Verkwan making up, then no." Mingyu lied.

"Verkwan?" Confusion crossed the older's features.

"Hansol and Seungkwan. The 'Ver' is from Hansol's middle name, Vernon, and the 'kwan' is from Seungkwan's name obviously." Mingyu explained.

"Ah." Wonwoo nodded in understanding. He spotted a bench, walking over to it and plopping down on it. Mingyu sat next to him, their thighs brushing against each other.

"Speaking of Minghao, how is he?" Wonwoo looked up at the sky, stars gleaming.

"He's doing good."

"The truth, Mingyu."

"Fine," Mingyu sighed. "He's not doing good. He won't leave his room, desperately trying to call Junhui all the time, crying harder when it goes straight to voicemail. How's Junhui?"

"He's the same." Wonwoo revealed. "He won't leave his room either and he cries every time he denies Minghao's call. He regrets it, goes to call him back, but cries harder at the thought of talking to him."

"It's been three days since the 'incident'." Mingyu said, putting air quotes up as he said 'incident'. "They need to make up already."

"Well, Junhui's been cheated on before, he didn't expect it from Minghao, especially so soon in their relationship."

"But Minghao keeps saying Minhyuk kissed him, and Minhyuk even confirmed it!" Mingyu defended his best friend.

The day after the party, on Soonyoung's birthday. Jihoon, Seungcheol, Jisoo, Mingyu, and Jeonghan drove to Jooheon's house, asking the home owner if Minhyuk was around. Jooheon told them he was upstairs in the guest bedroom without hesitation, and the boys quickly made it up stairs.

After he received a black eye, bloody nose, and busted bottom lip from Jihoon, he admitted to kissing Minghao, and feeling really bad for it. He didn't mean to hurt anyone, he was only looking for an easy fuck.

"Well yeah I guess so, but still, Junhui's hurt. I think he might be in love with Minghao."

"No way, it's too soon, this isn't no love at first sight type of shit." Mingyu denied.

"Don't you believe in love though?" Wonwoo asked, turning his head to look at Mingyu side profile.

"I don't believe in love at first sight, but that doesn't mean I don't believe in love." Mingyu confessed. It was silent for a few minutes, Wonwoo processing Mingyu's answer, crickets chirping in the background.

"Is there someone you're in love with?" This question caught Mingyu off guard, he turned to the older, shock evident on his expression.

"Y-Yes."

"Who?" Wonwoo asked, but before Mingyu could answer, he was cut off by a loud siren.

Both of the boys whipped their heads, watching as two firetrucks and one ambulance sped down the street, sirens blaring.

"Hey, that looks like its heading towards Cafe Mansae." Mingyu stood up, following the emergency vehicles with his eyes.

"Come on!" Wonwoo shouted, as he started running towards his beloved cafe, hoping for the best. The two boys quickly ran out of the park, down the street, gasping at the scene in front of them.

Cafe Mansae was up in flames.

Orange and red flames were peaking out the windows, the sigh, burnt black, the inside completely submerged in flames. Wonwoo gasped, tears pricking his eyes as he tried to run forward, only to be stopped by Mingyu.

"What are you doing?!" Mingyu shouted as Wonwoo struggled agaisnt his tight grip. "Are you insane?"

"No! You don't understand!" Wonwoo shouted, trying to release himself from Mingyu's arms.

"Chan and Jisoo are in there!" Wonwoo yelled, tears streaming down his face, collasping to his knees, still in Mingyu's arms.

Suddenly, the building exploded. Sending firefighters flying to the ground, Mingyu quickly covered Wonwoo, glass flying through the air.

-----------------------------------------------------------

YALL MUST REALLY HATE ME
NEXT UPDATE SOON
THANKS FOR READING THIS AND SUPPORTING IT PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

-Rez