Twenty-Five

I feel yall dont even read these bc you wanna get right into the chapter lol

-----------------------------------------------------------

Alcohol.

The strong aroma attacked Junhui's sense of smell the moment he walked into the house. He gagged at the taste, already promising himself to not taste one drop of it.

The nine boys arrived at the party at 9:00pm. The party started at 8:00pm though, the reason they arrived an hour late was Soonyoung's whining about 'being fashionably late because who wants to be the loser that shows up before the hoes do' which led to a smack from his boyfriend, telling him that 'he shouldn't refer to girls like that or be worried about hoes.' That caused Soonyoung to call him his 'hoe' and landed him another smack.

So there the boys were, arriving fashionably late. Minghao's hand was clasped Junhui's as they walked into the house. The living room was converted into makeshift dance floor, furniture moved out the way except for two couches that had couples messily making out. Junhui hoped they would move to the bedroom and not decide to fuck right there.

On the dance floor were multiple bodies, grinding on and off beat to the music, SHINee's 'Ring Ding Dong' plahing from the DJ booth in the corner. Minghao turned around to face all his friends as they crowded the hallway.

"So since Jisoo hyung and Jeonghan hyung drove us here I'm pretty sure they're going to be our designated drivers." Seungkwan spoke up from the middle of the group, and Jisoo nodded.

"Yeah, I dont like alcohol anyways." His nose scrunching up in disgust.

"And I have to watch over Channie." Jeonghan pinched the younger's left cheek, causing the other to whine in discomfort.

"Hyung~~ stop!" He smacked his hands away, causing Jeonghan to coo and wrap his arms around then youngers shoulder.

"Chan, who's baby are you?" Jeonghan asked causing Chan to roll his eyes, sighing in annoyance.

"Jeonghannie hyung's baby." He cringed at his own words, his hyungs laughing at his red face.

"Minghao!" A voice called out, causing Minghao to turn around and smile, holding his arms open. A boy with bleach blonde hair engulfed him in a quick hug.

"Jooheon hyung!" Minghao greeted Jooheon.

"Welcome to my party!" He smiled at the group, causing them to cheer in excitement. Minghao placed his hand on the small of Junhui's back, bringing him close to Jooheon. He smiled, his eyes disappearing cutely in the crinkles.

"Jooheon, this is my boyfriend Junhui." Minghao wrapped an arm around Junhui's shoulder pulling him close.

"Nice to meet you." Jooheon held his hand out. Junhui shook his hand and smiled.

"Likewise."

"Babe!" A female voice called out. Jooheon turned around and was greeted with a kiss from a curly haired girl.

"Hey, these are the guys I was talking about-"

"There's a serious problem, we're almost out of Soju!" She told him.

"Oh shit, alright let's go downstairs, Havayn."

She started pulling him away, and Jooheon turned back around, waving goodbye. Minghao chuckled, turning to the group.

"Yah! I thought you said he wasn't gonna be here!" A voice called out from the door. Everyone turned to see a very annoyed Chan and an equally upset Hansol.