Ten (hour 10 minute)

LEGGO 

MEDIA IS WONWOO AND THIS IS JEONGHAN :)

this is a small time jump cause why tf not

-----------------------------------------------------------

From: Minghao

Wanna hang out today?

Junhui stared at his phone, excitement radiating off him. Him and Minghao have been talking for about two weeks now since they first officially met. They've constantly hung out and Junhui would go to watch his performances, front and center. Now here was the street performer, asking him to hang out. It was fair to say Junhui has developed a small crush on the boy. From learning he was also from China, to watching him perform with such passion, Junhui had grown quite fond of the skinny boy.

To: Minghao

Sure :) what are we doing today?

Junhui texted him back, anticipating his reply. In a matter of seconds, Junhui's phone buzzed in his hand, and he quickly unlocked his phone, smiling seeing the message from the brown-haired boy.

From: Minghao

That's for me to know, and you to find out ;)

That cheeky fucker, Junhui thought to himself and quickly texted back a reply.

To: Minghao

How should I dress? 

From Minghao:

Casual :))

Whoa, that was fast.

To Minghao:

Alright, it's a date.

Junhui sent, only to realize what he just said. His eyes widened and his cheeks turned bright red in embarrassment. Just as he was about to apologize for his previous text, he stopped, his heartbeat speeding up at the text Minghao sent.

From Minghao:

Sure is ;) meet me at cafe mansae around 1:30! See you there.

Junhui girlishly squealed out loud and started to jump around his room. He was going on a date with his crush. A crush who never left his mind. He started doing a little dance but then he stopped immediately when he heard laughing.

He slowly turned around and saw Jeonghan, Jihoon, Seungkwan, and Wonwoo standing in his door frame, clutching their stomachs as they laughed.

W-what the f-fuck was th-at?" Jeonghan managed to let out in between laughs. He was leaning on Jihoon who was red in the face, tears welling up in his eyes. Seungkwan and Wonwoo were mocking his dance, then continued to laugh.

Junhui blushed, resembling a tomato as he stuttered out an explanation.

"M-minghao asked me o-out." Everyone stopped laughing at Junhui's announcement, a look of surprise crossing all of their faces.

"Are you serious?" Jihoon asked. Junhui nodded.

"Well it's about damn time!" Seungkwan shouted. "Wonwoo you turtle! Give me my 50 bucks!" He held out his hand. Wonwoo groaned, reaching into the front pocket of his black jeans, pulling out a wad of cash, hesitantly giving the money to Seungkwan. He let out a childish whine when the younger snatched the money, grinning to himself.

"So where are you going?" Jeonghan asked, walking into the room and plopping on Junhui's bed. Jihoon followed in suit, plopping down next to him.

"Cafe Mansae, he said for me to dress casual." Junhui told him, walking towards his closet, looking for an outfit.

"You should wear your white ripped jeans with your blue hoodie, and blue converse." Wonwoo told him.

"No, he should wear his maroon sweater, with black ripped jeans, and his maroon Vans." Seungkwan told Wonwoo. Jeonghan nodded in approval, and Jihoon gave a thumbs up, agree with what the other blonde-haired boy said.

"Well then." Wonwoo huffed, crossing his arms cutely.

"Wonu, the outfit you suggested is a bit too casual for a date." Seungkwan said, patting his back.

"Alright then, come on!" Jihoon got up from his laying position on the bed and pushed Junhui out of his room.

"Yah! Shouldn't you be getting out too?! It is my room!" He exclaimed as his short roommate pushed him towards the bathroom.

"Yeah we will, but you have a date to prepare for so worry about that." Jeonghan reminded him as he walked towards the living room, Wonwoo and Seungkwan in tow.

Junhui sighed, a wave of nervousness washing over him, quickly being replaced with excitement.

He couldn't wait to see what the brown-haired boy had in store for him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

This is short, and kinda a filler but oh well dont worry next chapter will be their first date :)

ALSO THANKS FOR 400 READS!!
Please vote & comment

-Rez