Six

Honestly idk what to say in these anymore but uhh enjoy

Media is what mingyu looks like in this story

I hope yall realize that when i say look like i mean like hair and style wise noy literally their outfit in the chapter

Okay heres chapter 6!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Mingyu-ah! Hurry up we're gonna be late!" Minghao yelled out to his tall best friend.

Him and Mingyu were walking along downtown Monday afternoon, waiting for today's performance to start. They were caught up in looking at shoes when Minghao checked his phone looking at the time, his eyes widening. It was 2:45pm. Their show starts at 2:30pm. They were 15 minutes late. Minghao was screwed.

"Shit! It's 2:45 oh my god! Seungcheol is going to have our asses hanging over his fire place!" Minghao shouted, running his hands through his brown hair, fearing MXDS' leader's anger.

"Well come on!" Mingyu shouted at him and started sprinting down the street. Minghao stayed on the sidewalk though, weaving past the shoppers on the rather busy sidewalk. Most people recognized him as one of the street performers and moved out of the way, realizing he was late to his own show.

He felt a rush of relief pass through him as he approached the corner next to Cafe Mansae, right across from the performance area. Mingyu was already there pushing through the crowd, and Minghao sharply turned the corner, not noticing the other person approaching the corner, and harshly collided with him, sending both of them to the ground.

-

"Junhui, lift your head up a little." Jeonghan instructed the model. Junhui did as he was told, looking into the camera Jeonghan was holding. He usually does this for Jeonghan, knowing his best friend had always wanted to be a photographer, and didn't mind helping him with his dream.

They were in a small park by downtown LA, known as the LA Commons. There were trees every where, even some old timey looking buildings. To Junhui's left there was a tennis court, and far to his right, was a pond that doubled as some sort of swimming pool. Next to the swimming pool was a playground, and he heard children laughing and screaming, enjoying the nice May weather. It was about 80° F, making Junhui sweat slightly in his hoodie. He wanted to take it off but he wasn't wearing anything underneath, and although he knew he was quite handsome, he was still slightly self-conscious about his body.

"Grab onto the branch with your left arm and lean back." Jeonghan told him and Junhui quickly followed the instructions, looking into the 'distance' but really he was looking at Seungkwan in the grass on his knees, trying to get a squirrel to come to him. He watched as the younger would try to get the squirrel to come to him, then chuckled whenever he was rejected by the animal.

"Alright I think that's enough pictures for today." Jeonghan announced, putting the camera away in the bag that was on his shoulder. He zipped up the bag and looked up to see Seungkwan wiping his knees.

"So," Junhui spoke up, looking at Seungkwan. The younger blonde looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

"How does it feel to be rejected by another species?" He asked his friend, laughing when the other turned red. Jeonghan snickered at Junhui's question and started to walk away.

"Yah! You're so rude, aish this hyung." Seungkwan whined. They all quickly left the park and made their way to the busy streets of downtown. As they approached Cafe Mansae, Seungkwan told his hyungs he would be right back, he wanted to visit Wonwoo. Junhui smiled at the mention of his name. After their first encounter, Wonwoo and Junhui met once or twice more, and they slowly became friends. During one of their hang outs Seungkwan whined and said that Junhui was stealing his best friend, causing Wonwoo to reassure him, that he was only his best friend, and Junhui to flick him on the forehead, reminding the younger that he already had a best friend. Seungkwan would blush and look down, and Wonwoo and Junhui cooed teasingly, pinching his cheeks, both of them laughing when Seungkwan smacked their hands away.

"Alright we'll wait for you at the corner." Jeonghan told him, and the two older males began walking to the corner. Junhui walked slightly ahead, completely oblivious to the brown haired boy who was speeding down the other side of the corner. Just as he was about to turn and ask Jeonghan if they could go through the pictures while they waited, the brown-haired boy crashed into the black-haired male, sending them both to the ground.

Minghao and Junhui both groaned in pain, Minghao clutching his side where Junhui's elbow hit, and Junhui holding his wrist as blood came out from his palm, again.

Jeonghan just watched the two in shock, not really processing the situation or knowing what to do.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?!" Minghao asked, looking up and gasping softly when he realized who he crashed into. It was the boy from Saturday. This has to be fate.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Junhui told the guy, not looking up though. Minghao looked at his hand, saw the blood, and quickly felt around his pockets, making a small 'aha!' sound when he found what he was looking for. A bandaid.

"Here." Junhui then looked up and it was his turn to gasp. It was the boy who had been on his mind for the past two days. He looked at Minghao's outstretched hand and saw the bandaid, smiling slightly and gratefully taking the bandaid. Minghao also smiled slightly when he saw Junhui smile. His smile is so cute, just like him, he thought to himself. Just then Minghao remembered why he bumped into the guy, and why he was running.

"Shit! The performance!" He quickly got up and ran from the scene, he crossed the street and looked back, seeing the Junhui being helped up by Jeonghan, slightly feeling a pang of jealousy, wishing it was him, but then he shook the feeling off and ran into the crowd, and started to dance.

Across the street, Junhui was wiping off his clothes, and opened the bandaid, putting it on his palm.

Seungkwan walked out in that moment, abruptly stopping at the scene in front of him. He saw the bandaid on his hyung's palm, Jeonghan looking worried and only one question came out of his mouth.

"What the fuck happened while I was gone?" He questioned, and Jeonghan asked at the same time, "Who was that guy?" Junhui didn't answer the questions. Instead he looked to where the crowd of people were, and started to walk over, wanting to know the boy's name.

Just before he could cross the street, his phone rang and he sighed, halting his movements to answer the phone.

"Hello?" Junhui answered, not looking at the caller ID.

"Junhui hyung, can you come home please? I left my house keys at the studio and they closed it early today, so there's no way I can get them back." Jihoon's voice said from the phone. Junhui mentally sighed in frustration but answered him calmly.

"Yeah, I'll be there in 10 minutes." He told his roommate, rolling his eyes at the carelessness of him.

"Thanks hyung! See you when you get here!" Jihoon then hung up the call, not giving Junhui time to say his farewells.

He took his phone from his ear, looking at his lockscreen of a skyline sunset, and sighed, looking up at the crowd surrounding the street performance. There's always next time... He thought.

He walked back over to where Seungkwan and Jeonghan were standing, told them he was going home to let Jihoon in, then said goodbye to the two. He stuffed his hands in his pocket, the slight stinging pain in his palm, and the brown-haired street performer the only thing on his mind on his way home. He just wanted to know his name.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Oooooo they met for a second time and he could've known his name if it wasnt for woozi's irresponsible actions ;)))....yeah.... It's woozi's fault.......

ANYWHORE, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IT MEANS A LOT

THIS WAS CLOSE TO 1.3K WORDS WOW
ITS LIKE 2:30AM AND I HAVE TO WAKE UP IN 3 HOURS LOL SAVE ME SAVE ME I NEED TO SLEEP BEFORE I DIE, DIE.

-Rez