Eleven

OOP HERE WE GO

THIS CHAPTER IS VERY..... INTERESTING.
MEDIA IS JISOO
-----------------------------------------------------------

Junhui walked into Cafe Mansae, smiling when he saw Wonwoo at the register. How did he get here so fast? He was just at my house? Junhui thought.

"Hey Wonny!" He greeted as he approached the counter.

"Hey Jun hyung, what can I get for you?" He greeted, ready to take his order.

"Nothing yet, I'm actually waiting for someone."

"Ooo right, your date with Minghao." Wonwoo wiggled his eyebrows, causing Junhui to roll his eyes, blushing. He took out his phone, looking at time. It was 1:25pm, Minghao should be here any minute now.

Junhui walked over to a booth, facing the door. He looked at the time again. 1:28pm. He opened up the messages between him and Minghao.

To Minghao:

Where are you? I'm here already.

Delivered at 1:30pm

Just as he hit sent, the cafe door opened, Junhui looked up, hoping it was Minghao, then sighed when it wasn't.

He looked at the time again. Minghao was now five minutes late, but Junhui wasn't worried, maybe traffic was bad or he got caught up in something.

Wonwoo looked at Junhui, then at the time. It was 1:45, where is Minghao? Then he had an idea. He quickly looked around the shop, making sure no one suspicious was around, it was pretty empty so he wasn't too worried. He made his way through the side door and saw Jisoo sitting on a bench in the employee locker room, fiddling with his phone. Jisoo looked up at his sudden entrance. He was a new worker and his shift didn't start for another 30 minutes. He was told by Wonwoo to show up early so he could meet two of his friends.

"Jisoo hyung, there's someone I want you to meet." He told the brown-haired boy. A wave of nervousness washed over Jisoo, as he stood up, quickly fixing himself.

Wonwoo and Jisoo walked out of the locker room, and around the counter. They approached Junhui, who was pouting slightly and spaced out.

Wonwoo cleared his throat causing Junhui to wake up from his thoughts. He looked up, and saw Wonwoo smiling down at him, and next to the brown-haired boy was someone Junhui didn't know.

He studied the stranger who was smiling at him. He was wearing a greed and white plaid shirt, a white graphic tee, and ripped jeans. On top of his head was a white dad hat.

"Junhui, meet Jisoo." Wonwoo introduced the boy.

"Hi," the boy said in the softest tone.

"Hi." Junhui greeted back, smiling up at the boy.

"Where's Minghao?" Wonwoo said, looking around the cafe. "Wasn't he supposed to meet you at 1:30?"

Junhui looked at his phone again, sighing at the time. It was 1:50pm. Minghao was 20 minutes late.

"Yeah but I guess he's late."

"Well why you're waiting, why don't you Jisoo talk and get to know each other? He's gonna be working here soon and it'll be a good idea for him to get to know one of our regulars." Wonwoo suggested, and Jisoo smiled, agreeing with what he said.

"Sure why not." Junhui gestured for Jisoo to sit across from him. He sat down, and looked at Junhui. Wonwoo looked at the two, smiling and quickly made his way back to the counter, taking a customer's order.