Epilogue

Please read note at the end. 

-------------------------------------------

[2 years later]

Junhui sighed shakily, trying to calm down his nerves. He could hear people chattering excitedly among themselves, waiting. 

He coughed, his throat feeling itchy. 

"Hyung, don't cough you're gonna hurt your throat." Chan scolded him. 

"here drink this." Seungkwan passed him a water bottle, and he opened it, taking a huge gulp. 

"Where's Minghao?" Junhui asked, looking around. 

"He's on the other side, with Seungcheol-hyung, Jeonghan-hyung and Wonwoo-hyung." Vernon spoke, hugging Seungkwan from behind. 

"Yeah, you should know how this works by now." Mingyu sighed.

"I'm so nervous, what if I mess up? What if I forget the words, what if-" Junhui's rambling was cut off by Jihoon. 

"Shut up, you'll do great. We rehearsed this like 20 million times." 

"But what if I-" Junhui was cut off again. 

"Next up is Wen Junhui and Xu Minghao!" 

"Go!" Jihoon pushed him through the curtains as the lights dimmed. He walked to center stage, grabbing one end of the rope. He saw Minghao on the other end of the rope, doing the same. Looking into each other's eyes, they turned their backs, the spotlight shining brightly. 

Junhui looked up, seeing Jihoon press the sound button. 

The beat started, both Chinese males walked in opposite directions, stretching the rope. 

Junhui opened is mouth, starting the choreography.

(A/N: I'm going to use the English translations because I'm pretty sure you know what song this is by now)

"It's unclear in the fog,

But there's someone inside

It's familiar as if they feel me but 

It's different, different, different"

Minghao opened his mouth, starting his lines. 

"You're waving your hand

Not sure if you want me to come or go

What does it mean, tell me about it"

As he was performing, Junhui's mind couldn't help but think about everything that happened in the past two years. From meeting Minghao, Cafe Mansae burning down, telling Minghao about his parents till now, performing on stage for the first time in 7 years. He's come a long way. 

He's really thankful for his friends for being there for him through everything. They helped him heal, they helped him get back on stage. 

"My I 

My I "

Junhui is Minghao's My. Minghao is Junhui's I. If they didn't meet, Junhui wouldn't be doing this right now. He's forever grateful. 

Last summer when the 13 boys went to Mingyu's family beach house, under the bright stars, sitting in front of the crashing waves along the shore, he told Minghao that he wanted to perform again. He really thought he was just saying that to make himself feel better. But now that he's on stage again, he never wants to stop. 

The song ends and the crowd cheers. They walk off stage, their friends running to hug and congratulate them.  Junhui smiles. 

A real genuine smile. 

For once, he feels content. He feels completed. 

All thanks to a street performer. 

-Fin- 

------------------------------------------

OH MY GOD I FINISHED IT!!

I FINISHED MY FIRST FIC EVER! ARE YOU PROUD OF ME? I'M PROUD OF ME. 

I'm really sorry this is such a shitty, cheesy ending. I wanted to finish this but I wasn't feeling the story and I kind of forgot the plot OOPS 

But uhh, it's done? 

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ANYONE FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU'VE GIVEN ME IN THE PAST 6 MONTHS. 

I STARTED THIS BOOK IN FEBRUARY, AND NOW IT'S DONE IN AUGUST. SO THANK YOU AGAIN FOR SUPPORTING ME THROUGH THE CONSTANT UPDATES, ONCE A MONTH UPDATES, SHORT UPDATES, LONG UPDATES.....JUST UPDATES IN GENERAL. 

YOU'RE THE BEST!! 

ONCE AGAIN MY TWITTER IS @intojww!!! IT WAS REALLY FUN WRITING THIS BOOK! 

THIS IS REZ SIGNING OFF 

BYE BYE!!! 

-REZ :)