Fifteen

THIS CHAPTER IS SURE TO BE ONE YOU WONT FORGET! OKAY ENJOY

-----------------------------------------------------------

Junhui, Jeonghan, Seungkwan, Jihoon,  and Wonwoo quickly made their way down the street. It turns out that Mingyu only lived a few blocks down from where they lived. They rushed down the street bumping into people, muttering out an array of apologizes. The sun was starting to set and the sky was a splash of blue, orange and green, making Junhui somewhat calm.

As they approached Mingyu's doorstep, Wonwoo decided to go in the front. While Wonwoo knocked on the door,  Junhui studied the house. It was a small house, being two stories tall, and was baby blue and white.

Wonwoo knocked on the door gently. A small 'coming!' was heard from the inside and the boys mentally prepared themselves to see their friend.

The front door opened and Wonwoo's eyes widened, looking at who opened it.

"Chan? What are you doing here?" Wonwoo asked, and Junhui looked over and saw Dino, standing at the door, his eyes widened as he finally put two and two together. The reason why he recognized Dino two weeks ago was because on Saturdays, Chan worked at Cafe Mansae.

"I-I-" he stuttered, getting cut off by Soonyoung as he walked up to the door.

"Is it Minghao?" Soonyoung asked, Junhui stiffened at the mention of his name his heartbeat increasing. Soonyoung looked at the five boys on the door step, his face lighting up when he saw Jihoon.

"Jihoon!" He exclaimed, pulling Jihoon into a crushing hug. Jihoon giggled and hugged him back. Soonyoung looked up and saw Junhui, his eyes widening slightly but he smiled nonetheless. Junhui smiled back.

"You idiot! Why didn't you invite them in?" Soonyoung flicked Chan on the forehead, causing the younger to wince and rub the injured area.

Soonyoung opened the door, gesturing for everyone to come in, which they did.

"Where's Mingyu?" Wonwoo asked, concerned for his friend.

"He's upstairs in his room resting, come on you can see him." Soonyoung walked up the stairs towards Mingyu's room, knocking on the door. Everyone followed in suit, waiting patiently.

"Mingyu-ah! Some people are here to see you!" Soonyoung announced, looking at everyone.

"Come in!" Mingyu's voice called from the other side. Soonyoung opened the door, allowing everyone to walk in.

Junhui was the second to last to enter the room, and Soonyoung walked in closing the door. Junhui looked around Mingyu's room, seeing the younger on the bed a blush on his face as Wonwoo quickly rushed to him.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Wonwoo rushed out, sitting next to Mingyu.

"Yeah I'm okay, just an idiot for not looking when I'm crossing the street." He chuckled.

"Damn right you are." A voice said, Junhui and the others snapped their heads to look at where the voice came from and saw S. Coups there, sitting at Mingyu's desk one leg crossed over the other. Jeonghan's mouth became dry and he coughed a little bit. Holy shit he's attractive, he thought. Jihoon looked at him, and Chan just smirked.

"Yah, Seungcheol hyung! I didn't ask for your input!" Mingyu whined, causing Wonwoo to snicker fondly.

So that's his name, Junhui thought.

"Oh! Hi..." Seungcheol said as he looked at Junhui and Jihoon. He wasn't sure whether to call them by their studio name or not, considering the fact he was never told their real names.

"Junhui."

"Jihoon."

"Right, right." Seungcheol smiled, and then looked at Jeonghan, his eyes lingering on him for a bit.

"I'm Choi Seungcheol." He said, getting up to greet Jeonghan. The blonde panicked slightly, turning to look behind him stupidly.

"Y-you're talking to me?" He stuttered out, blushing when Seungcheol nodded his head.

"Y-yoon Je-jeonghan." He mentally face palmed, putting his face down in embarrassment, but Seungcheol just smiled.

"Cute." Was all he responded.

"Junhui," Seungcheol turned to look at the taller. Junhui turned at the mention of his name, looking at him quizzically.

"Minghao is on his way, he had to stop by his house real quick. I think you should talk to him, he really feels like shit for not letting you know what happened." Seungcheol explained, and Junhui just nodded in response.

He looked at Wonwoo and Mingyu, laughing and talking on Mingyu's bed, then at Jihoon and Soonyoung, who were sitting at the end of his bed, and finally Jeonghan and Seungcheol, who were quickly sparking up a conversation. He had no idea where Chan was though.

He turned around and saw Seungkwan awkwardly standing by the door, twiddling with his thumbs. He chuckled and started walking towards him, wrapping his arm around his neck, rubbing his dyed hair with his knuckles.

"Jihoon told me you ran out of our house ready to kill Minghao." Seungkwan whined and blushed at the mention of his protectiveness. 

"Well I know how you feel when you get left alone, especially after what happened to-" he was cut off by a knocking at the front door.

"That's Minghao!" Mingyu announced and looked at Junhui.

"Can you go get it?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ha, yall really hate me but dont worry, all will be revealed soon.

I hope you enjoyed, there might be another chapter tonight maybe.

AND ALSO YAYYY JEONGCHEOLLLLLL MEANIEEEEE SOOOONNNNHOOOOONNNNN
THE FRIENDS GROUPS HAVE COMBINED.

But anyways please vote and comment it means a lot!

-Rez