Twenty-Four

Helllooo

Idk what to say in these anymore

Peep unwhitewashed junhao im in love

OH THERE'S LITTLE SURPRISE IN HERE 😉😉 You have been warned.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Bye guys!" Junhui waved to his friends from Minghao's porch.

"Be safe!"

"Have fun!"

"Use protection-ouch!" Seungkwan whined, rubbing his forehead where Jeonghan flicked him. Junhui blushed at that, and watched his friends drive off. He turned around to face the door. He smoothed down his outfit.

He was wearing a white button down with the front tucked into his blue ripped jeans, and his white belt was exposed. He was also wearing low top white Vans to complete the outfit.

He knocked on the door only to have it creak open. His eyebrows furrowed and he opened the door, walking in and locking it. The hallway was dark and the only light that could be seen was from under Hansol's door down the hall.

"Hello?" He called out, his steps causing the wooden floor to creak. "Minghao? Babe? Are you home?"

He peered around the corner to walk into the living room when two arms snaked around his waist. Junhui screeched in fear, turning around quickly.

Minghao was behind him, clutching his stomach, giggles escaping his mouth. Junhui pouted and punched his shoulder, causing his boyfriend to laugh harder.

"You bitch! Don't scare me on my birthday!" He punched his shoulder once more and Minghao looked up at him.

"Bitch? Wow I'm hurt." He clutched his chest, feigning being hurt. Junhui rolled his eyes and pulled his boyfriend into a hug.

"Happy birthday." Minghao whispered in his ear, a shiver running down Junhui's spine.

"Thank you babe." Junhui pulled back from the hug, looking at Minghao. Minghao smiled, pecking Junhui's forehead, cheeks, and nose, missing the spot where Junhui wanted his lips the most. Minghao leaned in, brushing his lips against Junhui's, refusing to close the gap.

"Come on... Stop teasing me on my birthday." Junhui whined, and Minghao chuckled before finally leaning up, connecting their lips.

They both smiled into the kiss immediately, Junhui loving the feeling of Minghao's lips on his own. It felt like his first kiss every single time. He wrapped his arms around Minghao's waist, and Minghao's arms went around his neck, pulling him close.

Junhui let go first, and placed his forehead against Minghao's, their breaths mingled with each other. Minghao pecked his lips, unwinding his arms from Junhui's neck. He walked over to the lamp and turned it on.

Junhui turned around, seeing an array of snacks, drinks, and candy on top of the coffee table. Two boxes of pizza were sitting next to the snacks, and finally a black box with a red bow stuck on top was sitting on the side.

His eyes were trained on the box as Minghao grabbed it. He turned to Junhui, a small smile playing on his lips.

"Happy birthday." He handed Junhui the box. The birthday boy took the top of the box off and gasped. Inside was a gold bracelet with a silver pendant hooked onto it.

Junhui placed the box down on the table after taking the bracelet out to study it. In the center of the bracelet was his initials, and small pearls were decorated around the initials. His birthstone. This must've cost so much.