Twenty-Three

DIRECTORS CUT IS FINALLY ON SPOTIFY

MY FAVORITE SONG ON THAT ALBUM IS THINKIN' ABOUT YOU

I LOVE CHINA LINE'S PARTS.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

Junhui huffed from under the blankets. He shot a hand out and reached for his phone, shutting the sound off and smiled sleepily.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

He shot his eyes open and glared, at the covers over his face. Quickly shoving the blankets off of him, he stomped over to the door, swinging it open. He was shirtless like always but he didn't care.

"Happy birthday!" Three voices shouted. Junhui glared at his three friends and rubbed his eyes.

Jeonghan, Seungkwan, and Jihoon were standing outside his door, Jeonghan holding a tray full of Junhui's birthday breakfast.

There was three pancakes with butter smeared the top one and syrup drizzled on the stack. Next to the pancakes were four pieces of bacon and two sausages. Strawberries and blueberries were in a white ceramic bowl and a glass of orange juice was right next to the bowl.

His eyes softened, all thoughts of where to hide their bodies disappearing along with the fact they woke him up from his beauty sleep.

"Thank you guys, I love it." He gently took the tray from Seungkwan and walked into his room, the others following after he gestured that they could come in.

He sat on the edge of his bed, digging into his breakfast, and moaned at the taste. When he felt eyes on him he looked up to see two of his friends staring at him.

"What?" He asked with a mouth full of bacon, Jihoon grimacing at the action. Seungkwan was staring down at his lap, deep in thought. Jeonghan noticed and elbowed him on his side, shaking him out of his thoughts.

"What's good with my Boo?" Jeonghan asked and everyone turned their attention to Seungkwan. He sighed looking down while he twiddled his thumbs.

"What should you do if you broke someone's heart?" He asked. Junhui and Jihoon's eyes widened and Jeonghan stared at him in shock.

"Who's heart did you break?" Jeonghan questioned. Seungkwan mumbled a name under his breath.

"Who?" Junhui asked, leaning in closer.

"H-Hansol's." He looked at us then darted his eyes back to his hands, sighing.

"How the fu-" Jihoon started, and was cut off with a hard jab at his side by Junhui. He winced and grabbed his side in pain.

"What happened?" Jeonghan asked, wrapping his arm around Seungkwan's shoulder.

"Well the night we had game night he confessed to me, and I told him I didn't feel the same way and he left before I could explain why." Seungkwan told his hyungs. Jeonghan and Junhui nodded in understanding while Jihoon just stared at him.

"What's the reason?" He asked, causing Seungkwan to look at him.

"Well, I don't know him well enough, I need to get to know him better, I wouldn't mind dating him." Seungkwan confessed.

"Have you tried telling him that?"

"How can I if he's ignoring my texts and whenever I stop by Minghao hyung says he isn't home?!" Seungkwan shouted slightly, running his hand through his hair in frustration.

"Alright, alright," Jeonghan spoke calmly. "Today is Junnie's birthday, let's celebrate that instead of getting upset over things like this. I promise you everything will be okay, just try approaching him another time."

"Okay." Seungkwan sighed. Junhui drank the remaining orange juice in the cup, burping after. Seungkwan scrunched up his nose while Jihoon gave him a high five.

"Okay get ready!" Jeonghan smacked his pajama covered thigh.

"What why?" Junhui watched as the three blondes got up, walking to his door.

"Oh Minghao hyung told us to take you to his place." Seungkwan said.

"So get ready." Jihoon walked out the room, the others following. He got up and stretched, a satisfying pop erupting from his body. He grabbed his phone from the nightstand, checking his notifications.

He saw numerous happy birthday messages from Wonwoo, Mingyu, Seungcheol, and Soonyoung. He pouted when he didn't see any from Minghao. Guess he'll tell Junhui when he goes to the house.

After putting his phone back down on the nightstand, he walked to his closet, looking at his clothes. He felt like today was something important when he was trying to pick an outfit, smiling when found the perfect one. That smile disappeared as fast as it came when he realized what day it was.

It was his birthday and also the anniversary of his parent's death. His parents died the night of his 17th birthday. He felt tears well up in his eyes, quickly falling out of his tear ducts. He wiped his eyes, promising to himself that he will visit their graves tomorrow, and walked out his room to get ready.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to end that on an emo note but i will try to make the next chapter fluffy so be prepared.

Hope you enjoyed, thank you for almost 2k reads! I'm thinking when this books hits 5k I'll do a character ask, so the fast this book gets to 5k reads, the faster i can do that :)

-Rez