Twenty-Nine

I wrote this while listening to sickness (by vernon and eunwoo from pristin if you didnt know) on repeat so idk if it will effect the tone of this chapter

Please read note at the end of chapter
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Lee Seokmin, Chan's brother." Seokmin said to the doctor, everyone else just staring at him.

"Hello Seokmin, if you could come with me that would be great." And they left to talk behind the double doors. Everyone else sat back down except Jihoon who was still standing in shock.

A few minutes later Seokmin came back, tears streaming down his face. Everyone looked at him expectantly, waiting for him to share the news.

"Chan's..." He trailed off, sighing deeply. "awake and he's going to fine." He smiled at the end, and everyone erupted in cheers and sighs of relief.

"The doctor said that he passed out due to the menu falling on his head, and lack of oxygen from the fire, he has a minor concussion, but other than that he's going to be okay." He explained.

"Anything else?" Minghao asked, and Junhui inwardly flinched at the sound of his voice.

"Yeah, which one of you is Jisoo?" Seokmin asked, looking at all of them. Everyone turned their attention to Jisoo, who looked at Seokmin.

"I am." He stood up, and Seokmin ran to him, pulling him into a hug. Jisoo froze, hesitantly wrapping his arms around the other. Seokmin sniffled, and Jisoo felt his shoulder dampening due to his tears.

"Thank you for saving my brother." He whispered into his shoulder. Jisoo just nodded and hugged him tighter.

"What room is Chan in?" Jeonghan asked, his hand around Seungcheol's waist, as his boyfriend's arm was around his own shoulder.

Seokmin pulled away from Jisoo's embrace, a slight blush on his cheeks. "Oh he's in room 304."

Junhui froze. Room 304, he shuddered at the name, his stomach dropping as the memories rushed through his mind. Jihoon noticed the sudden change in his demeanor, and so did Minghao.

"Alright let's go see him." They all made their way out of the waiting room, except for Jihoon who was trying to comfort a panicking Junhui.

"Jun you don't have to go in there if you don't want to, you can come in for like 0.2 seconds then leave." He said to Junhui, who sat down to catch his breath.

"I don't think I can.." He managed between breaths, tears welling up in his eyes. He couldn't go in there not after what happened the last time. The two didn't even the figure standing in the door way.

"Are you okay?" The figure asked, and they turned, a scowl immediately appearing on Jihoon's face.

"What do you want Minghoe, don't you have someone to go make out with?" Jihoon sneered, and Minghao flinched at the hatred in his tone.

"I-I came to see if Junnie - I mean Junhui - was okay, and to also apologize for Saturday." Minghao explained.

"I swear Minhyuk kissed me, I didn't want it, I felt disgusted after his lips touched mine and I tried to pull away, but he didn't let me. I know we've only been together for a little over a month, but cheating has never crossed my mind and it never will, I really only want you Junhui, and I think I might be falling in love with you." Minghao finished, his eyes never leaving Junhui's as he confessed.

"Jihoon," Junhui spoke, his eyes still locked on Minghao's. "You can go visit Chan, I need a moment with Minghao."

Jihoon hesitated, but got up, turning to walk away, but not before his eyes shot daggers at Minghao.

Minghao and Junhui stared at each other, not really saying anything. Junhui sighed, standing walking over to Minghao.  He stopped when they were few inches apart, Minghao's eyes casted downwards.

"You know," He started, causing Minghao to look up at him. "You're lucky I give second chances." Minghao smiled. "I also think I'm falling for you too."

"I promise to never hurt you again. Almost losing you made me realize I don't wanna lose you." Minghao leaned in as he spoke, and Junhui pressed their lips together, sealing the promise. Their lips moved in sync, and Junhui felt the tenderness and the emotion of the kiss. He pulled away, and Minghao hugged him.

"Now can you tell me what happened? Why did you tense up when you heard Chan's room number?" Minghao asked. Junhui pulled him to the chairs and they sat down. Junhui took a deep sigh.

"Room 304 is the room my parents died in."

-----------------------------------------------------------

YAY JUNHAO IS BACK

OKAY SO THIS BOOK IS CLOSE TO 5K WHICH MEAND CHARACTER ASK SOON OMG AJFBSNAJ

I'LL PROBABLY POST THAT BEFORE CHAPTER 30 UM YEAH

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK,  ITS THE FIRST FAN FIC IM PROUD OF.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IT MEANS A LOT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT MY CHAPTERS.

-Rez