Fourteen

THANKS FOR 600 READ AS WOW IT'S SO AMAZING :))

-----------------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean he's at the hospital?" Seungkwan askes the blonde, confusion washing over him.

"Mingyu got hit by a car earlier today and was rushed to the hospital." Hansol explained, causing a gasp to escape Seungkwan's lips. He didn't know who Mingyu was, and he wondered if it was the same Mingyu his best friend told him about.

"I-Is he okay?" He asked, and Hansol just shrugged in response.

"I haven't heard from them since Mingyu was taken to the hospital so I have no clue." He said sadly, putting his head down, a sniffle escaping his nostrils. Seungkwan inwardly cooed at the boy's action.

He walked over to Hansol, placing a hand on his shoulder. Hansol stiffened, and relaxed into the touch. He looked up, blushing at the closeness of Seungkwan.

"I'm sure Mingyu is going to be just fine." He reassured him.

"What's your name?" Hansol asked Seungkwan. Before the blonde could answer though, his phone rang. He took out his phone, looking at the Caller ID.  Jihoon hyung is what it said. Oh right, he left his house in a wave of fury. He held up a finger to Hansol, signalling him to wait. He answered the call.

"Hi Jihoo-" as Seungkwan answered the phone, Hansol took out his phone, eyes widening at the text he recieved as soon as he took it out.

"Did you kill Minghao?!" Jihokn frantically asked.

"No he's not here, but I'm coming back, there's something I have to tell you." Seungkwan explained.

"Okay bye see you when you get here." Jihoon replied. Seungkwan hung the phone, looking at Hansol.

"I gotta go, uh sorry for barging in like this." He apologized. 

"I'll accept your apology once I get your name." Hansol smirked as he watched Seungkwan walked towards the door. The shorter turned around, noticing Hansol's smirk, the corner of his lip turning upwards to match the others smirk. Cheeky, he thought.

"Boo Seungkwan." He properly introduced himself.

"Chwe Hansol." Hansol formally introduced himself, blushing when Seungkwan winked at him. He turned around ready to walk out the door when Hansol spoke up.

"If you're planning on seeing Mingyu, don't bother, he just got released." Hansol told him the information. While Seungkwan was on the phone, Hansol received a text from Minghao, informing in that Mingyu was getting discharged from the hospital.

"Okay, thanks! Bye Hansol." And on that note, he was gone in a flash, leaving Hansol to think about the short, angry blonde.

-

Once Seungkwan arrived back at Jihoon and Junhui's house, he knocked on the door, hearing a 'come in!'

"Aish hyung, you can't be saying come in like that, what if I was a murderer?" He scolded as he walked into the living room. He was about to continue when he looked up, seeing Junhui awake, watching T.V., bubble tea in his left hand, a plate of cookies on his lap, and Jihoon next to him. Jeonghan was sitting on the floor, leaning against Jihoon's legs, and Wonwoo was next to him, leaning against Junhui's legs.

"Hey Wonny!" He greeted his best friend, then looked at Junhui and smiled.

"Hey Junhui." He greeted softly.

"Hi Kwannie~" Junhui cooed, causing Seungkwan to roll his eyes. He sat down next to Jihoon, and started to watch the T.V. when he felt someone staring at him. He took his eyes off the movie that was playing to see four pairs of eyes staring at him.

"What?" Seungkwan asked.

"You noodle! What did you have to tell us?" Wonwoo reached over from his position by Junhui's feet to smack Seungkwan's stomach. Seungkwan winced in pain as he clutched his stomach, realization dawning on him.

"Oh, right!" He turned to look at his friends, and they all looked back at him waiting for his news.

"The reason why Minghao didn't show up for your date was," he gulped. "Mingyu got hit by a car."

Everyone collectively gasped, Jeonghan covering his mouth, he still has yet to meet this 'Mingyu' but he just hoped it wouldn't be because of this. Wonwoo feeling tears well up in his eyes, Jihoon and Junhui both stared at Seungkwan then quickly looked towards each other, getting up, Jihoon pushing Jeonghan in the process and Wonwoo followed them in suit.

"Where are you guys going?!" Seungkwan called out to them,

"The hospital duh," Jihoon stated the obvious.

"Minghao's roommate told me he got discharged, there's no use in going there." Seungkwan announced.

"Can we go to his house?" Junhui asked, looking Jihoon.

"Yeah,  I know where he lives." Jihoon grabbed his jacket and put his shoes on. "Let's go!"

The five boys quickly made their way out the door, starting their journey to their injured friend's house. Jeonghan sighing to himself, not wanting to meet Wonwoo's crush like this.

-----------------------------------------------------------

SSWA SSWA SSWA

Lol idk i was listening to bring it while writing this, but it has nothing to do with the tone of this chapter.

Anyways hope you enjoyed, thanks again for 600 reads wow we're almost at 1k this is nice

ajU nIcE

Anyways please vote and comment it means a lot.

-Rez