Four

hello there, 

First i just wanna say thanks *고맙다 starts playing* for over 100 reads even though i just started this.  I hope you will still be here till the end and will enjoy this book and i hope i enjoy writing it.

The media is how seungcheol looks

Now i give you, chapter 4 :)
-----------------------------------------------------------

The crowd cheers as Minghao does a flip backward as J-Hope switches to Suga, landing on the final 'bungee' in the song. Minghao turned to the crown when he landed, smiling at all of them. He watched as some girls blushed, even some guys. But what really caught his attention was a black haired guy.

He watched as the guy tried to make his way through the crowd. He seemed frustrated and started to make his way back when he suddenly disappeared from Minghao's view.

"Did you see my bag-"

Minghao's eye widened and he rushed to the crowd. The guy had fallen. The crows gasped as they moved out of the way, Mingyu paused the music that was playing from his phone, Seungcheol and Chan paused their movements and watched as their friend ran towards the crowd.

Minghao pushed and shoved to get to where the guy fell. He saw him wipe the blood off of his palms, and started to get up. Minghao helped him up,  grabbing him by his upper arm. He looked up at him and Minghao's breath caught in his throat. The man was attractive as hell. He felt his throat get dry by just his beauty. He gulped and looked into his eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked, as the guy got up.

"Y-yeah." He stuttered. The poor guy just wanted to see his performance, that's when Minghao got an idea.

"Come on!" Minghao pulled the boy to the middle of the crowd and started dancing in front of the boy. The music started up again, and Minghao gestured for the boy to dance along with him. He saw a flash of panic in the boys eyes and watched as he ran away from the center of the crowd.

Minghao pouted, looking at where the boy was just at. Then he looked at Chan and Seungcheol who were oblivious to what Minghao was doing, dancing along to the chorus of Mic Drop.

Minghao contemplated whether he should run after the boy or not, and decided against it. He can't stop the show for a second time. He sighed and continued to dance.

-

"Hyung, who was the guy from earlier?" Chan asked him, as they started to pack up the equipment.

Their performance had just ended, and the boys were tired.

"Yeah, you just completely ran into the crowd and pulled him into our performance area. I know we do that sometimes but still, you could've told us you wanted to do that today." Seungcheol lightly scolded him.

Minghao looked down, twiddling his thumbs. "I saw that he wanted to see the performance and he got pushed down, and I ran to go help him." He explained, not including the part about him thinking the boy was cute and tried to flirt during their performance. Unfortunately Mingyu caught on.

"There's something he isn't telling us." Mingyu announced, looking at Minghao intently.

"Minghao, why did you pull him from the crowd?" He continued, watching a blush form across Minghao's cheeks. Mingyu's eyes widened in realization.

"YOU THOUGHT HE WAS CUTE!" Mingyu shouted, pointing an accusing finger at Minghao.

"W-hat? Pfft! No I didn't!" Minghao denied, but his stuttering didn't help his denial. Damn it.

"Yes you did! I'm your best friend I can tell these things."

Seungcheol and Chan watched the conversation between the two from the side. They looked at each other, then rolled their eyes.

"....fine." Minghao sighed in defeat. "I thought he was cute."

"HA! Knew it!" Mingyu threw his fist in the air.

"Did you get his number?" Chan asked, butting into their conversation.  Minghao shook his head. 

"Did you at least get his name?" Seungcheol asked him.

Chan, Mingyu, and Seungcheol watched as Minghao opened his mouth to speak, then covered it with his hands in horror. They sighed shaking their heads in unison.

"Well fuck."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Slightly short chapter but none the less i hope you enjoyed this.

Please vote and comment, it means a lot to me :)

-Rez