Seven (TEEN TEEN)

I feel like im on a roll and i dont wanna stop and take my time with this book bc i wanna get it out there but i also hope this doesnt flop but it hasnt so far so i guess except kinda frequent updates for now???

Media is what Chan looks like
-----------------------------------------------------------

One question Junhui never thought that this one question would make him extremely happy. Little did he know, this one question would also change his life forever.

"Wanna go to the studio with me?" Woozi asked his hyung Wednesday morning.

"W-what?" Junhui asked, not processing what his roommate had just asked him.

"I know I said I never want anyone to come with me but there's this song I've been working on and I want you to hear it." Jihoon explained, looking slightly nervous at his roommate. There's also someone I want you to meet, he thought to himself.

Him and Soonyoung have been dating for about 5 months but they've been friends for 8 months. Jihoon was instantly attracted Soonyoung when he bumped into him at the studio one day. Soonyoung was supposed to meet his friend there, got lost and ended up walking the halls aimlessly, when he literally, bumped into Jihoon.

Jihoon was on his phone listening to one of his songs he recently composed called 20 when he turned the corner, bumping into a figure. He fell to the floor and was about to look up and yell at the person when a hand reached out for him, he took and looked up, and was stunned by the man's beauty. Jihoon then began to blush profusely, stuttering out apologizes, only to have the boy tell him it was alright, that he wasn't looking either.

"Kwon Soonyoung." The man, Soonyoung, introduced himself.

"Lee Jihoon." Jihoon smiled at him, looking up since he was significantly shorter than him, causing the guy to smile back. Then Soonyoung asked him where to find Studio 17 and Jihoon pointed him in the right direction. Soonyoung quickly waved goodbye to the shorter male, and walked in the direction and Jihoon watched as the man left him.

They met each other again at the studio, and that was when Soonyoung asked for his number and Jihoon happily gave it to him.

3 months of texting, calling, and hanging out at the studio to try and get to know each other, Soonyoung confessed his quickly developed feelings to the younger male. Jihoon told him the feelings were the same and Soonyoung asked him out on a date.

5 months into the friendship and various dates later, Jihoon decided to make it official between the two, and they've been going out ever since.

"Hell yeah I'll go to the studio with you!" Junhui exclaimed excitedly, quickly going to his room to change clothes. Jihoon laughed at his hyung's childish actions, and waited for him to get ready. 

He planned out this meeting for a week now, and he was extremely nervous. Would Junhui and Soonyoung even get along? He couldn't stomach the thought of his boyfriend and his friend who was also his roommate not getting along. He wanted Soonyoung to be able to come around, and so did Soonyoung.

Junhui quickly got dressed, throwing on a simple outfit. He was wearing a black t-shirt that said 'BE THE CHANGE' in white lettering in the front, dark blue jeans with holes at the knees and, his black and white high top converse.

He grabbed the house keys and bounced up and down on the balls of of feet, showing his excitement for his trip to the studio. Jihoon chuckled at his movements. He reminded him of s puppy, excited for his daily walk.

"Ready?" Jihoon asked even though he already knew the answer. Junhui nodded his head excitedly, and walked out the door, Jihoon following in suit.

"Let's go~" and the two began their journey to the studio.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter but its only fair since you i posted two long chapters recently.

Hope you enjoyed.

Please vote and comment.

-Rez.