Twelve

OOF ITS GETTING INTENSE YALL

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY DK AND HANSOLLLLL MY LOVES AND ALSO SEVENTEEN'S 1000TH DAY OMG YAYAY

-----------------------------------------------------------

"MINGHAO STOOD JUNHUI UP?!" Seungkwan shouted, standing up.

"Shhh!" Jihoon whisperers sharply, and gestured for him to sit back down.

After Jihoon calmed down, he texted Seungkwan and Jeonghan to come over. He decided that Junhui needed all the support he could get, and what best way is there to get that than from your best friend and his hyperactive roommate?

When they arrived from next door, Seungkwan was confused as to why Junhui was laying on the couch and not with Minghao. He was about to ask what's going on when Jihoon grabbed him by his arm and pulled him towards his room, Jeonghan quickly following after glancing at his best friend.

When Jihoon told them what happened, he expected them to plan out the rest of the night to help Junhui get over his sadness. But what Jihoon didn't expect was Seungkwan to get angry. Jeonghan was just staring at the ground, not wanting to react like Seungkwan did. He felt anger towards Minghao, but he was a reasonable guy. Something must've happened for Minghao to just leave him alone right?

"I swear to GOD when I get my hands on that Chinese fucker I'm going to-" Seungkwan cut himself off. Taking a deep breath. He looked at Jihoon.

"Do you know Minghao's address?" He asked sweetly, causing Jihoon to look at him weirded out.

"Why?" He eyed him warily.

"I'm just gonna go over there and ask why he stood up my hyung." He replied, shrugging his shoulders.

Jihoon hesitated, eyeing him up and down. He was about to say no when Jeonghan spoke up.

"Just let him do it, there's nothing you can do to stop him." He said emotionless, not looking up, shaking his leg up and down. Jihoon could tell he was keeping himself composed. He knew about Junhui's past, and how much it impacted him if he was stood up.

"I'll ask my boyfriend Soonyoung, he'll know." Jihoon said without thinking. As he reached for his phone he paused, realizing what he just said.

He looked up, seeing Seungkwan staring at him, obviously shocked. Even Jeonghan looked up from his position at Jihoon's desk, his anger subsided.

"B-boyfriend?" Jeonghan stuttered out, watching as Jihoon took out his phone to type a text. 

To My Star <3:

Do you by any chance know where Minghao lives?

Jihoon pressed send, and watched
as his messaged was delivered, then read. He smiled as he recieved a text back from his boyfriend.

From My Star <3:

Yeah, it's **** ******* Street, Idk why you need it but here.

To My Star <3:

Thanks babe, ttyl.

Read at 5:32pm

He sighed, and repeated the address to Seungkwan. Seungkwan nodded, knowing exactly where that was and quickly walked out of Jihoon's room, sparing one last glance at his sleeping friend on the couch. Minghao was going to pay. He walked out the door, slightly slamming it shut.

Jihoon and Jeonghan flinched at the sound of the front door slamming, and looked at each other. They both sighed.

"Minghao, you've really fucked up."

-

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Seungkwan banged on the door, not caring if he made a lot of noise. He was angry, and Minghao was going to feel his wrath.

He looked down and kept knocking, not noticing the door opening until a hand grabbed his fist. He quickly looked up, seeing a boy with blonde hair, looking taken aback, holding his fist inches from his face with his hand.

Seungkwan ripped his hand out of the boys grip. "Are you Minghao?"

The boy looked at him, confusion evident on his features.

"No, I'm his roommate Hansol..." He trailed off as Seungkwan walked into his home.

"Sure, come on in." He said, his voice laced with sarcasm as he sighed, closing the door. Hansol watched as the uninvited guest looked around the living room, trying to find any trace of the brown-haired dancer.

"Um, who are you?" Hansol asked, raising an eyebrow and Seungkwan stood in his living room causing Seungkwan to turn around.

"Where's Minghao?" He asked, not answering the blonde's question.

"He didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"He's at the hospital."

Seungkwan's jaw dropped.

-----------------------------------------------------------

OH SHET HES AT THE HOSPITAL

OH NO WHAT HAPPENED

HAHHA THATS FOR ME TO KNOW AND YOU TO FIND OUT!

KINDA SHORT BUT ENJOY IT CAUSE THIS IS KINDA A DOUBLE UPDATE

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IT MEANS A LOT THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 500 READS, I HONESTLY THOUGHT THIS WOULD FLOP LOL

-Rez