Twenty-Eight

THIS CHAPTER WAS EDITED LAZILY SO DON'T COME AT ME FOR TYPOS
BOOOSEOKSOOON DEBUTED OMG OM SO HAPOY WKFNFNENSNA

Fair warning, there's only like 11 chapters left in this book 😭😭😭

Trigger warning: mentions of blood, and fires(idk if that will trigger anyone but)

All good things have to end eventually
Anyways enjoy chapter 28 :)
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hong Jisoo and Lee Chan please!" Junhui slammed his heads on the receptionist's desk as he approached it. The receptionist jumped, her eyes wide.

"Excuse me?" She asked, startled.

"What rooms are Hong Jisoo and Lee Chan in?" Soonyoung asked more calmly, placing a hand on the desk gently.

"Oh, um, okay." she quickly typed on her computer. Junhui tapped his foot, impatiently, a rush of worry passing through him. Jihoon bit his fingernails as the receptionist looked up the two boys' room information.

"Hong Jisoo is in Room 317-" Jihoon cut her off.

"And Lee Chan?"

"He's in the ICU, I don't know his current condition but you can go wait for him the hallway. Hong Jisoo is in the same unit, but he's allowed visitors." She explained. Junhui nodded at the information, quickly making his way down the hallway, Jihoon following.

Soonyoung thanked the receptionist and smiled apologetically at his boyfriend and his roommate's actions. She nodded understandingly and he quickly followed the two, catching up.

The three boys quickly made their way down the hallway, looking at a sign that said 'ICU Waiting Room' with an arrow pointing left. They turned the respected direction and found themselves in the waiting room.

They spotted Wonwoo, Mingyu, Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Seungkwan, Hansol, Minghao, their eyes widening as they spotted Jisoo also sitting in the waiting room.

All eight boys quickly looked up at the sound of footsteps and Junhui ignored Minghao and noticed all of their tear-stained cheeks and puffy, red eyes.

"Jisoo!" Junhui quickly ran to the older, and Jisoo stood up, hugging Junhui. A rush of hurt and jealousy passed through Minghao at the sight.

"What happened?" Jihoon looked at Jisoo, then at everyone else, expecting someone to answer.

"I wanted to wait until everyone got here so I wouldn't have to tell the story twice." Jisoo said, taking a deep breath.

"Okay so," He started, tears welling up in his eyes. "After Mingyu and Wonwoo left to go do whatever they were going to do..."

"You sure you don't mind locking up?" Wonwoo asked, looking at clock on the wall. There was about two hours till closing.

"It's no problem." Jisoo said, shutting off his phone and putting it into his assigned locker. "Go enjoy your time with Mingyu~"
"Shut up." He shoved Jisoo, a blush spreading across his cheeks. He started walking towards the door.

"Thanks again, oh and here!" He felt around his pockets, making a little 'aha' sound. Wonwoo tossed a set of keys to Jisoo, the older catching them easily.

"Can't lock up without these."

Jisoo chuckled, and put them in his pocket. He waved to Wonwoo as he left the locker room, and he shut his locker, walking outside.

*2 hours later*

"Chan, I'm gonna go ahead and get our stuff from the locker room, what's your combination?" Jisoo asked to the younger.

"12 left, 27 right, then 0 left again." He recited the combination to Jisoo, and he nodded, walking into the locker room.

After collecting his belongings, he went to Chan's locker, putting into the combination, frowning when the lock didn't open.

"Did he say 27 left or right?" He questioned himself. He tried again, successfully opening the locker, he grabbed Chan's stuff, slamming the locker shut.

"Hyung-!" He heard Chan yell, a loud crash following after. He furrowed his eyebrows and heard another crash.

His eyes widened in shock and threw the stuff on the bench as he ran towards the door, swinging it open. He gasped at the sight in front of him.

Orange and red flames covered the entire area of Cafe Mansae. There was a giant hole through the glass doors, and he gasped when he saw a car drive away.

"What the-CHAN?!" He yelled out, coughing as pulled his T-shirt over his nose. He looked over towards the counter, seeing the giant menu was on the ground, an arm stretched out from underneath.

"Chan!" He yelled out, hissing in pain as a flamed flicked across his arm. He grabbed the end of the menu, groaning as he tried to lift it. His shirt fell from his nose and he coughed, inhaling the toxic air.

He tried lifting it again, and succeeded. He pushed it off of Chan, tears welling up in his eyes. An unconscious Chan was laying on his stomach, a huge gash on the side of his head and a pool of blood near it. Behind him, he noticed a brick on fire, assuming it was the cause of the fire. Speaking of the fire, they were now surrounded by flames.

"Chan!" He shook Chan's shoulder, turning him around on his back. Tears fell down his cheeks as he lifted a finger to Chan's nose. He sobbed in relief when he felt his breath just barely there.

"We have to get out of here..." He trailed off, picking up Chan and quickly looking for an exit. He vaguely remembered seeing a back entrance in the locker room, but he wasn't sure.

It was worth the shot. He ran into the locker room, barely missing a burning ceiling tile. He yelled in pain as the corner scratched at his back, almost dropping Chan. He pushed through the door, quickly running through the area, looking around. He placed Chan over his shoulder, holding him tightly with his right hand, grabbing their belongings with his other hand. He ran towards the back, seeing the door, and kicked it open, running outside. He saw a parking lot across the street and made his way there.

A huge explosion from Cafe Mansae pushed him to the ground, his arms grabbing Chan to cover him.

"After we fell to the ground, a police officer saw and quickly carried us to the ambulance and we were taken to the hospital." Jisoo finished telling his friends what happened, tears streaming down their faces.

"Lee Chan?" A doctor called out as he walked out the double doors. Everyone stood up at his name, and the doctor stepped back.

"Are any of you related to Lee Chan?" Everyone shook their heads.

"I am." Everyone turned out at the sound of a new voice speaking up. A few eyebrows were furrowed, some eyes widened in shock.

"Dokyeom?!" Jihoon gasped.

"And you are?" The doctor asked, ignoring everyone's reactions.

"Lee Seokmin, Chan's brother."

-----------------------------------------------------------

DK IS BACK AKJDJFNDJDNDKEDNNFSNNAA

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS UM YEAH
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT
THANKS FOR ALMOST 4K READS

REMEMBER AT 5K ILL DO A CHARACTER ASK

-Rez