Five

I mastered the gomapda fanchant please be proud of me.
Media is what seungkwan looks like
If you didn't notice already they look like how they did in the dont wanna cry era
-----------------------------------------------------------

A loud banging noise on his bedroom door is what woke up Junhui on Monday morning. He groaned and cursed under his breath, grabbing his phone and looking at the time. 10:56am. Who the hell would be here banging on his door at this time?

He sighed, getting up and walking to his door. He was shirtless, wearing only red plaid pajama bottoms that hung loosely on his waist, but he didn't care. He swung it open, glaring at the person who disturbed his beauty sleep.

"What?" He asked the person while rubbing his eyes, morning voice laced with annoyance.

"Don't get sassy with me! Is this anyway to treat your older best friend? Aish this kid." The familiar voice sassed. Junhui opened his eyes and saw his best friend of three years, Yoon Jeonghan, standing with his arms crossed, eyebrows raised. He took in his short blonde hair, white t-shirt with the front tucked in, white suspenders hanging behind his light washed jeans and his white shoes. (A/N: basically his don't wanna cry outfit LOL)

Junhui sighed. "Sorry hyung..." He scratched the back of his messy hair sheepishly. "Wait... How did you get in?!

"Jihoon, let me in when he was leaving, said he was going to the studio." Jeonghan explained. Junhui nodded, then internally sighed. He wished he could go to the studio Jihoon is always going to. None of his friends have ever gone with him though, Jihoon liked to be alone when he went.

"Anyways did you forget about today?" Jeonghan asked, sighing when Junhui had a look of confusion on his features.

"Helping me today..." Jeonghan prompted his best friend.

A look of realization crossed Junhui's face and the older sighed in relief.

"Oh yeah! I'm your model today!" Junhui exclaimed, Jeonghan nodded.

"Yes now hurry up and get ready!" He slapped the younger's chest lightly, causing the black-haired male to flinch. He rolled his eyes as his friend walked down the hallway and into the living room, then closed his bedroom door.

He made his way to his closet and opened the doors, looking at the various jackets and shirts hanging, jeans stacked up, and shoes lined up neatly at the bottom. He looked through his closet, clicking his tongue.

"What to wear, what to wear...." Junhui said to himself. He looked through his clothes, smiling when he found the perfect outfit, and grabbed the items.

He put the clothes on his bed neatly, and walked out his room into the bathroom across the hall. He quickly undressed and got into the shower, and washed up. He quietly hummed to himself, closing his eyes. His thoughts drifted to the brown haired boy from Saturday, smiling at the caring look that was in his eyes when he approached Junhui. He wishes he could see him again. His thoughts were interrupted by a knocking on the bathroom door. He opened his eyes.

"Hurry up you've been in there for like 10 years! What did you do, fall down the drain?" Jeonghan's voice was slightly muffled by the shower running, but Junhui still heard him.

"I swear to God, if you're jacking off in there I will not hesitate to-" Jeonghan's threat was interrupted by Junhui.

"Shut up! I'm getting out! I'm getting out!" Junhui yelled, slightly embarrassed that Jeonghan would think he's doing that.

"You better get out." He said. Junhui quickly shut off the water, opening the curtain and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around his waist.

"And for your information," Junhui said as he opened the door, looking at Jeonghan. "I was not doing that." He told the blonde male.

"Good, wouldn't want to find out my Junnie's innocence has been tainted~" Jeonghan pinched his cheeks. Junhui slapped his hands away and walked into his room, getting dressed quickly, then walked back to the bathroom, picked up his dirty clothes, throwing them into the washing machine, then proceeded to brush his teeth, and fix his hair. He decided to keep his bangs down, and brushed the sides down along with his bangs. When he walked into the living room, he heard a whistle and looked to see Jeonghan, nodding in approval and to his surprise, Seungkwan, jokingly fanning himself.

He rolled his eyes for what seemed liked the tenth time this morning, then looked down at his outfit. He was wearing a white hoodie with Stussy on the back and on the arms, and black skinny jeans with holes running down from his thighs to the middle of his shins. A red jacket was tied around his waist, and he decided to wear his red and white high-top Vans with the outfit.

"Were you here this whole time?" He asked Seungkwan and the younger shook his head.

"No hyung, I got here a few minutes ago." He told his neighbor. Seungkwan and Jeonghan were roommates, apparently they went to the same high school and were friends ever since Jeonghan was a junior, and Seungkwan, a freshman. It's pretty amazing how they moved in together, despite the age gap. Jeonghan was 22 years old, and Seungkwan just turned 19 a few months ago. Junhui's birthday was next month. (A/N: SO ITS BASICALLY MAY YALL LMAOOO I HAD TO THINK FOR A SECOND MYSELF HAHAHAHA)

"Anyways, he's gonna help us today!" Jeonghan told his best friend. They met when Junhui was 18 years old, and Jeonghan 19 years old. Jihoon and Junhui were roommates, and Junhui actually met Jeonghan through Jihoon when he first moved in. Jihoon had been Junhui's friend from high school also and they moved in together after they graduated. When he met Jeonghan, the two boys instantly clicked, and quickly became best friends.

"Well then, let's go!" Junhui exclaimed, walking towards the door, grabbing the house keys from the side table.

"We have a photoshoot to do."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wow this is close to 1k words, minus all the A/Ns lol but anyways i hope you enjoyed! This was kinda a filler in a way, but you got to learn about how Jihoon met Junhui and was introduced to Jeonghan!

Please vote and comment! It means a lot.

-Rez