Two

SEVENTEEN'S COMEBACK SNATCHED ME

HOW JIHOON LOOKS IS THE MEDIA
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanna go watch the street performance?"

"Hell yeah!" Junhui shouted excitedly. "Let's go~" Junhui loved watching street performers, it didn't matter what type. He didn't know what it was that made them so interesting. Maybe it was the fact that there are so many types of street performers or the fact that they were all so confident and we were willing to share their talent with others.

Seungkwan, Jihoon, and Junhui quickly drank the rest of their tea then threw away the empty cups. Seungkwan made his way over to Wonwoo, hugging him goodbye from over the counter.

"I'll come back when your shift is over!" He called out.

"Alright!"

Junhui was already out the door, looking across the street to see a fairly large crowd circling what he guessed was the street performance.

"These guys are incredible. They've only been at it for a few months but they've become hella popular." Jihoon explained as they crossed the street.

"Did you just say 'hella'?" Seungkwan and Junhui said in unison. Jihoon ignored them and continued talking.

"There's this one kid in the group who's been b-boying since he was 6 years old. He can do all types of tricks and flips! It's insane."

"Wow!" Junhui exclaimed.

"Do they have a name?" Seungkwan asked. They quickly approached the crowd and heard the beat of the song. Junhui quickly recognized the song as Mic Drop by BTS. It was the Steve Aoki Remix though.

"Yeah, they're called MXDS."

"What does that stand for?"

"I don't know- hey where's Junhui hyung?" Jihoon cut himself off, looking around for his hyung.

While Seungkwan and Jihoon were talking, Junhui manages to slip through the crowd, trying to get a better look. He was pushed and shoved left and right. Everyone wanted to get closer to see the performance and Junhui started to feel claustrophobic. He decided there was no use in trying to get to the front and started to go back to find Seungkwan and Jihoon. Someone really tall bumped into him, causing him to trip over his own two feet, and fell to the ground.

He hissed in pain as his palms made contact with the pavement. He quickly looked at his palms, seeing drops of blood starting to appear from the cuts. People gasped all around him, making space and looking at him.

He grabbed a napkin from his pocket and wiped the blood off. As he started to get up, a hand grabbed him by his upper arm, pulling him up, he looked up and saw a cute boy with brown hair wearing a red and blue plaid shirt with a white t-shirt and ripped jeans.

"Are you okay?" The boy asked, furrowing his eyebrows cutely with concern. Wow he's cute, Junhui thought to himself, slightly blushing.

"Y-yeah." He stuttered. Damn it.

"Come on!" The boy said, pulling him through the gap of people. Junhui was so confused he didn't realize that the boy pulled him to the front of the crowd. Junhui watched as the boy started dancing in front of him, and the crowd started to cheer and the music started again. The boy gestured Junhui to start dancing along with him, and Junhui felt a rush of panic as he realized what was going on.

He shook his head quickly and ran out from the center. He pushed through the people, yelling out apologies.

As he finally exited the crowd he put his hands on his knees, breathing heavily. He just couldn't perform again, not after-

"Junhui hyung!" Junhui looked up at the voice, seeing Jihoon and Seungkwan walking towards him, he quickly straightened up, wiping off his knees.

"Are you okay? Where did you go? What happened to your palms?" Seungkwan rushed out.

"Yeah I'm okay, I just tried to get to the front of the crowd and I fell." He explained, not mentioning the boy from earlier.

"Are you sure?" Jihoon questioned, studying his features.

"Yeah, but I'm quite tired... Can we go home?" Junhui asked.

"Yeah let's go." The boys started to make their way home, Junhui looked back when the crowd cheered loudly, the cute boy in the plaid shirt on his mind.

---------------------------------------------------
I wrote all of this during second period LOL

But wow two updates in less than a day? I'm just as shook as you.

Uhhh hope you enjoyed.

Please be sure to comment, and vote it means a lot thanks!

-Rez