IMPORTANT A/N PLEASE READ

Hi guys, it's Rez (no shit who else would it be dummy)

But anyways I just wanted to clarify things that were maybe confusing for some readers but they didnt want to ask.

Everyone knows who's older than who by now. So yes they all know the age order.

The only people who said its okay to drop the honorifics (ex: hyung or -ssi) are minghao to hansol and junhui and junhui to minghao.

Seungkwan, Jeonghan, and Wonwoo knows what happened to Junhui and Hansol only knows a part of it.

The others will know soon.

It's Monday, which means end of february vacation, which means back to school. So I won't be updating as often as I was this whole vacation. But I will surely try my best to update when I can.

Another thing I wanted to touch base on was the fact that this book is almost at 2K reads. 2,000 reads. That means over 1,000 of you guys have read this (lol idk i suck at math... How im taking pre-calc that's a senior class as a junior is still unknown to me)

Anyways, thank you all so much for reading this book, I honestly just got the idea from a tumblr post, who wouldve known it would lead to all this. I thought I would give up on chapter 7 or 8 like i did with my other books. But i can tell this book is gonna be amazing. I have so much planned out for this book but I'm not rushing any of it. Sorry if some of the chapters feel like filler chapters or anything. I just dont wanna throw everything into the fire all at once ya know?

Okay imma stop this right here, it's not like any of you are gonna make it this far or even read this note in general.

I hope you are enjoying my book, because im enjoying writing this.

If you read this till the end, comment your favorite part of the book so far, and also your favorite seventeen song. If you don't have a favorite song, then comment the one you listen to daily and/or religiously

My favorite part of the book is when they finally meet because of chan being sneaky :)
My favorite seventeen song is don't wanna cry or trauma

Chapter 22 will be up soon.

-Rez