Twenty

SHE. JUST. PUT. HEART. EYES. UNDER MY PICS SUCKAS MY SEVENTEEN SUCKAS 2016 YEAH WE TAKING OVER THE WORLD

Wow chapter 20 (I WANNA BE YOUR MORNING BABY)

i honestly didn't think i would make it past chapter 8 and now look at me
ALSO THANKS FOR OVER 1.4K READS IT MEANS A LOT

Okay anyways enjoy

NOTE
BOLD DIALOGUE IS CHINESE
BOLD WORDS IS JUST EMPHASIS ON WORDS
BOLD AND ITALICIZED IS ENGLISH
ITALICIZED IS THOUGHTS AND TEXTS BUT OFC YOU WILL KNOW THE DIFFERENCE

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Junhui, what are we?" Minghao asked from his position between Junhui's legs.

The two were sitting under a weeping willow tree in the L.A. Commons, resting their stomachs after the picnic they just had.

"What do you mean?" Junhui's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Well, we've been going out for a few weeks now, but we've never properly put a label on our relationship." Minghao explained, playing with Junhui's fingers that were wrapped around his waist.

"Ah, well I thought it was already obvious that we were together, I thought we wouldn't need a label." Junhui's grip tightened around Minghao's waist as he looked at the younger from behind. He felt Minghao sigh.

"Well, it would be nice, if I could call you my boyfriend." Minghao mumbled. Junhui smiled, and gently pushed Minghao off of him. Minghao turned around sharply, getting ready to yell at Junhui when his hand grabbed his chin.

"Xu Minghao, will you be my boyfriend?" Junhui asked in their native language of Chinese, looking into Minghao's eyes.

"Hmm, I'll have to think about it." Minghao responded back in Chinese, causing Junhui to huff.

"I'm kidding, of course I'll be your boyfriend." Minghao laughed, pressing his lips against Junhui. They both smiled into the kiss, moving their lips in sync. Minghao tilted his head to the left, deepening the kiss. This one was full of the strong feelings they had for each other, and all the emotions that came with it.

A soft moan left Junhui's throat as he cupped Minghao's chin, sitting up slightly. He licked Minghao's bottom lip, asking for entrance. He whined when Minghao denied it, the younger smirking into the kiss. Junhui scraped his teeth across Minghao's bottom lip, a squeak erupting from the latter. Junhui took that as an opportunity to slip his tongue in, exploring Minghao's cavern.

When Minghao heard children laughing in the distance, he remembered where they were and broke the kiss. Junhui chased his lips, and Minghao chuckled, pecking his lips twice. Their lips were both slightly more pinkish than usual, their cheekbones tinted red. Junhui laid back against the tree, opened his arms and gesturing for Minghao to come to him. Minghao smiled and happily took his previous place in his new boyfriend's arms.

"Hey." Minghao spoke up, after a few minutes of silence. Junhui hummed, the vibrations against Minghao's back telling him that he was listening.

"Why don't we invite the guys over for game night in the studio?" Minghao continued, and Junhui thought about Minghao's idea.

"That's a good idea, but do you think Seungcheol hyung would allow it, let alone the studio?" Junhui questioned, and Minghao pouted.

"I don't know..." Minghao pulled out his phone from his front pocket, sitting up slightly, the small of his back now against Junhui's stomach. Junhui moved his chin to rest on his boyfriend's shoulder, watching what he was doing.

"You gonna ask him?" He asked as Minghao opened the text thread between him and Seungcheol.

"Mhm." Minghao typed out a text, pressing send and put his phone back in his pocket, only to take it out when it buzzed.

To Leader Coups:

Do you think the studio will allow us to invite out friends over for a game night?

From Leader Coups:

I'm sure they won't mind if I tell them ahead of time, when do you want it to be?

Minghao read Seungcheol's text out loud for Junhui to hear, then thought about a date and time. It was Friday, and Junhui's birthday was in a little bit over a week.

"How about we have game night on your birthday? It could be like a party-" He cut himself off as he felt Junhui stiffen and shake his head.

"Nope, I don't like celebrating my birthday." Junhui revealed, causing Minghao to gasp and turn around in his arms.

"What? Why?" Minghao looked at him in disbelief. How could he not like celebrating his birthday. Junhui looked at his boyfriend's face and sighed.

"Look, I just don't like celebrating it anymore. I haven't celebrated it since.... I was 16." He trailed off at the end.

"16?!" Minghao shouted, and Junhui just nodded. Minghao sighed looking into Junhui's eyes and nodded in understanding.

"Alright." He grabbed his phone and went back to his and Seungcheol's messages and his position in Junhui's arms.

To Leader Coups:

How about next Friday?

From Leader Coups:

Alright, I'll ask them and let you know. How many people do you think will come? 

Minghao mentally counted the amount of friends he had. He checked the total amount with Junhui and typed out his reply when Junhui confirmed it as the right number.

To Leader Coups:

About 12 people.

From Leader Coups:

Alright, well I gotta go I have a date soon.

To Leader Coups:

With Jeonghan hyung? 

Read at 3:42pm

Minghao laughed as he was left on read and Junhui looked at him in confusion. 

"Seungcheol hyung has a date with Jeonghan hyung." He explained between giggles. Junhui just smiled at his boyfriend's cuteness and pecked his cheek.

"Come on, let's head back to my house and watch some movies." Junhui unwrapped his arms from Minghao's waist and waited for him to get up. 

Minghao got up from his position, pouting when he felt cold. Junhui grabbed the picnic basket in one hand, and held out the other for Minghao to take.

"Wait, will Soonyoung hyung and Jihoon hyung be there?" Minghao asked, shuddering at what he endured last week.

"Nope, they're at the studio right now actually." Junhui told him, and Minghao sighed in relief.

"Let's go then!" Minghao pulled Junhui from under the tree, the older laughing at his boyfriend's excitement

My boyfriend...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Its 4:23am and i updated instead of sleeping lol no regrets

BUT YAY THEY'RE OFFICIAL NOW
HOPE YOU ENJOYED
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT MEANS A LOT

-Rez