(the) Eight

Nothing too special here just thanks for over 200 reads :) im only on the 8th chapter and I honestly don't know how long this is gonna be yet but anywaysssssssss 

this media is what soonyoung looks like 

chapter (the)8

----------------------------------------------------------

Excited was an understatement.

Nothing could describe what Junhui was feeling. Jihoon has been going to the studio for over a year. He's always going there to write, compose and produce songs. He hopes to become a famous songwriter. His singing voice is a blessing too.

"Whoa..." Junhui was at a lost for words when they arrived at the studio. It was a small building, only being 5 stories but it was beautiful anyways. In gold block letters read 'Pledis Studios' above the front doors. 

As they walked in, Junhui studied the lobby. The floor was marble and shiny.  He looked up and saw the ceiling had a painting of a pink and blue sunset. He was in absolute awe that he didn't even notice the black-haired receptionist sitting at the front desk.

"Hey Dokyeom." Jihoon nodded at the receptionist at the front desk. Junhui waved slightly. 

"Hey Woozi!" He waved back, a huge smile spreading across his face. Junhui looked at Jihoon with confusion etched on his face. Woozi? He hasn't heard that nickname since high school.

"This is my roommate, Jun." Jihoon gestured to his friend.

"Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Dokyeom, DK for short." Dokyeom held out his hand. Junhui gratefully took it, smiling wide.

"I'm," Junhui looked at Jihoon, and his eyes said for him to go along with what he called him. "Jun."

"Nice to meet you." Dokyeom told him.

"Alright well we're gonna head up to my studio." Jihoon told him and gestured for Junhui to follow him. Junhui quickly followed him.

"Hoshi's waiting for you already!" Dokyeom called out at Jihoon. Jihoon just put a thumbs up in the air.

"Why did you tell him my name was Jun? I haven't used that since high school!" Junhui questioned. 

"We use nicknames here." Jihoon told him simply.

"Ah." That was all Junhui could say. As they made their way up the stairs to the second floor, Junhui remembered what Dokyeom said.

"Who's Hoshi?" He asked Jihoon as they approached a studio labelled AL1.

"Naega Hosh!" A voice said from the inside, clearly hearing what Junhui asked. Jihoon giggled fondly causing the older to look at him weirdly.

"There's someone I've been wanting you to meet but I didn't know when to do it till now." Jihoon explained as he opened the door.

They walked into the studio space, and Junhui took a moment to look around as he stepped in. To his left, he saw a recording both in the corner with a table in front of it. On that table were music sheets, crumpled up notebook paper, and a blue and green keyboard.  On his right was some records hanging on the wall. He recognized that some of them were Jihoon's favorite artists. Underneath them was a black leather couch and on that couch, was a black-haired male. 

Junhui assumed he had been the one who was talking when they were inside. Jihoon walked over to where the male was sitting and sat rather close to him. The male put his arm around Jihoon's shoulder and oh, he kissed then corner of his mouth, causing Jihoon to whine.