Twenty-One

Pilots?

Hahahhaha i made a joke
OKAY SO I REALIZED I NEVER SHOWED WHAT VERNON LOOKS SO THE MEDIA IS HANSOL

BUT IF YOU READ MY AUTHOR'S NOTES YOU WOULDVE KNOWN BC I SAID THIS IS DONT WANNA CRY ERA

BUT ANYWAYS ENJOY
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Where should I put this?" Seungcheol asked Minghao.

"That's the box of controllers right? Put it by the game system." Minghao ordered. They were setting up for the game night that Minghao planned. Seungcheol and Dino were bringing in the controllers and games, Mingyu was standing on a chair, setting up the ceiling projector, and Minghao was organizing the games.

"I still can't believe the studio agreed to let us do this." Mingyu spoke up, wincing when the end of a cable cord shocked him, causing the projector to slip from his hands, his left foot slipping off the chair.

"MINGYU!" Minghao shouted, runnin  to catch his friend, while Dino dived to catch the projector in his arms.

"Mingyu, you can open your eyes now." Minghao said into Mingyu's eae, causing the giant to open his eyes and gasp.

"Holy shit, I thought I was goner." Mingyu sighed, getting out of Minghao's grip.

"Thanks for saving the projector Dino." Seungcheol patted Dino's shoulder as he got up from the floor.

After boys quickly finished setting up everything they needed for the gaming, it was then they realized their friends needed food to survive, so they sent Chan to go get it.

"Who's coming again?" Mingyu asked, looking at Seungcheol.

"Junhui, Seungkwan, Jeonghan, Wonwoo, Soonyoung, Jihoon, and Hansol, plus me, you, Minghao and Chan." Seungcheol listed off everyone who was coming.

"This is gonna be fun."
-

"Don't you fucking dare!" Wonwoo yelled as Seungcheol launched a blue turtle in his direction. Everyone watched on the screen as the turtle, flew through the sky, hitting Bowser. Everyone laughed at Wonwoo's horrified expression, everyone zooming past him in the race, Jeonghan taking first place as the race ended.

"You only did that so your boyfriend can win." Wonwoo huffed and got up from his seat in front of screen. He stomped over to where everyone else was sitting, plopping down next to Mingyu, the younger blushing as he sat down.

"Damn right I did." Seungcheol smirked, wrapping his arms around a shocked Jeonghan, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at them.

"What?" Minghao asked his position in Junhui's arms.

"Since when?" Soonyoung asked, Jihoon looking equally confused, sitting between his legs.

"Since last week." Seungcheol stated as if it was obvious, everyone just stared at them.

"Well," Chan spoke up. "I'm happy for you hyung."

"Thanks, Dino." Everyone else congratulated the newly announced couple, until Jihoon looked at Junhui and Minghao

"Do you guys have anything to announce?" He inquired, raising an eyebrow. Everyone's attention turned to the two Chinese boys, and they looked at each other.

"Should we tell them?" Junhui asked in his native tongue, and Minghao nodded.

"Yeah let's tell him." Minghao responded back in Mandarin.

"Me and Minghao are boyfriends now." Junhui announced confidently, cheers erupting from their friends.

A knock on the studio door interrupted their cheers, everyone quieting down.

"Who's at the door?" Hansol asked, his arm rest behind Seungkwan.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you all but I invited someone!" Junhui got up, answering the door.

"Who'd you invite?" Mingyu asked. Junhui opened the door, revealing a smiling Jisoo.

"Jisoo hyung!" Minghao shouted, smiling wide. Wonwoo and Chan waved at their coworker, and Hansol just studied the figure in the doorframe.

"Hi guys!" He greeted, and Hansol's eyes widened.

"Joshua?" He spoke in English, Jisoo turned his head to look at Hansol, squinting his eyes, then smiled.

"Vernon?" He asked walking over to Hansol. The blonde stood up, hugging Jisoo.

"I thought you moved to Korea!" Jisoo shouted in English, hugging Hansol back. Everyone looked at the two hugging, a mysterious pang of jealousy hitting Seungkwan as he watched his friend hug the stranger.

"I did but I moved back here when I turned 18."

"What's going on?" Seungkwan asked, looking between the two suspiciously.

"Oh! I know Joshua." Hansol answered dumbly, letting go of Jisoo.

"No shit Sherlock, but how?" Seungkwan questioned again.

"We went to middle school together, I was in 8th grade and Vernon was in 6th." Jisoo fully explained the story, Seungkwan still looking at Jisoo, but eventually nodding, and sitting back down.

"Oh, I go by my Korean name now." Hansol told Jisoo, and the brown-haired boy nodded in response.

"Oh that's good I do too."

"Well, hello Jisoo, I'm Seungcheol." Seungcheol greeted, holding his hand out.

"Nice to meet you." He smiled at Seungcheol, shaking his hand.

"Jeonghan." The blonde announced from his boyfriend's arm, smiling.

After everyone introduced themselves to Jisoo, they played a few more video games until the head of the studio walked in, kindly kicking them out. After packing up everything, they all quickly left the studio, heading their own ways home.

"Bye Hansol." Seungkwan said and started to walk away when a hand pulled him back.

"Wait!" Hansol pulled him back, and the shorter turned around.

"What was that earlier?" He asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Seungkwan responded, knowing exactly what he was talking about.

"You were acting a little bit jealous when I greeted Jisoo hyung." Hansol raised an eyebrow, looking into Seungkwan's eyes. The other looked down.

"I wasn't jealous." He denied.

"You're a terrible liar Seungkwan."

"I'm not lying!" Seungkwan defended, still not looking up.

"Oh yeah? Look me in the eyes and say you weren't jealous." Seungkwan looked up at that, eyes widening.

"I'm waiting." Seungkwan sighed at that, looking into Hansol's eyes.

"I wasn't jealou-mmph!" Seungkwan was cut off by a pair of lips crashing into his own. Those lips being Hansol's.

-----------------------------------------------------------

*peeks around corner* are yall gonna kill me?

LOL HWHDNFHEHDSHJAAHAV

OKAY I HOPE YOU ENJOYED

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

-Rez