Nine

!!!!!WARNING: THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER SO YOU AREN'T SPOILED OR CONFUSED!!!!!!!

SEUNGCHEOL JEONGHAN JISOO JUNHUI SOONYOUNG WONWOO JIHOON MYUNGHO MINGYU SEOKMIN SEUNGKWAN HANSOL CHAN

LOL ENOJOY

MEDIA IS DOKYEOM OOOO
-----------------------------------------------------------

Fate is funny. Sometimes fate can screw you over completely and ruin your life. Other times fate can be the best thing ever. Right now for Wen Junhui, fate seems to be the best thing ever.

There he was, standing right in front of him. The brown-haired boy that hasn't left his mind. The boy he's bumped into twice. Standing 10 feet away from him on the other side of the dance studio, was the boy who came into his life, and the boy he never wanted to leave.

It was so quiet in the room, you could hear a pin drop, the only noise was the fan and the hum of the speakers through the room. Soonyoung, Jihoon, Mingyu, S. Coups, and Dino were looking in between the five of them. Then they all turned to look at two boys, their eyes leaving never leaving one another. 

(A/N: IN CASE YOU'RE CONFUSED AND ITS STILL IN JUNHUI'S POV WITHOUT IT BEING HIS POINT OF VIEW SO THATS WHY IT SAYS HOSHI AND WOOZI'S REAL NAME AND THE OTHERS NICKNAMES)

"It's you!" Both boys pointed at each other, startling the other five people in the room.

"Um, what's going on?" Jihoon decided to be the first one to speak up.

"Well Woozi hyung," Dino spoke up, causing everyone, including the two who were having an intense staring contest, to look at him.

"Your friend has been on our little Myungho's mind since Saturday." Mingyu interrupted, throwing his arm over Dino's shoulder.

Myungho glared at him, blushing furiously since his best friend exposed him.

"Uhhh Woozi," Junhui spoke up, looking at the blonde. "Remember what I told you Saturday night?"

*Flashback*

"Junhui what happened today?" Jihoon asked his roommate as they plopped down on the couch. The TV was playing softly in the background.

Junhui turned to look at his roommate, and sighed. Jihoon raised his eyebrows and gestured for Junhui to speak with his hand.

"Well when we went to go look at the performance, you and Seungkwan were talking and I wanted to see the performance up close so I went into the crowd. When I got into the crowd, I was getting pushed into the crowd and I decided to just go back to where you guys were and then I got pushed to the ground but a cute boy helped me up. He was one of the performers and he must've saw me fall and he pulled me to the front and wanted me to dance." Junhui told him. Jihoon's eyes widened at that last part. The boy pulled him to the front to dance?

"When I realized what he wanted me to do, I panicked and ran out of the crowd, where you guys found me." He finished.

"I'm sorry we weren't there. I know you haven't performed since-" he cut himself off. Junhui felt his eyes well up with tears.

Being in front of that crowd brought him back to a time when he used to dance and love performing. Now, he just watches the performances, wishing that it could've been him on that stage.

"I-I just miss them so much." Junhui stuttering through the tears.

Jihoon cradled Junhui in his arms, as he cried his eyes out, wanting to take his pain away from his friend.

"Everything will be okay... "

*End of Flashback*

"This is him?!" Jihoon felt a rush of anger, then calmed down when Soonyoung put his hand on his shoulder gently.

"Yeah, this is him." Junhui confirmed then turned to Myungho, blushing when Myungho winked at him. What a flirt.

"Well, I guess I can properly introduce myself now." Myungho spoke up, and walked towards Junhui.

Junhui stiffened slightly, feeling flustered. His heart started beating in the still silent room, and he was in pretty sure everyone can hear it.

"Xu Minghao." He held his hand out.

Junhui took his hand, immediately feeling warmth spread through his whole body. He looked into Minghao's eyes and could tell that the other felt it too.

"Wen Junhui." He smiled at Minghao.

"Alright, now which one of you fuckers needed help with the choreography?" Soonyoung spoke up, causing everyone to burst out with laughter. Chanyeol's deep voice made its way through the speakers as Mingyu pressed play on his phone. 

As Soonyoung made his way to the mirrors, Minghao, S. Coups, and Dino followed him. As they started stretching, Jihoon and Junhui made their way to sit next to Mingyu. 

"Kim Mingyu." Mingyu told Junhui.

"I'm pretty sure you heard but I'm Wen Junhui." Junhui laughed.

"Nice to meet you."

"Likewise." Junhui responded and they all turned to look at the 4 boys practicing the dance.

"It goes down down baby..."

As Chen's voice rang through the speakers, Junhui looked at the brown haired boy. Their eyes met through the mirror and Minghao smiled. Junhui smiled back, thinking about his new friendships that blossomed today.

I hope you're proud of me... He thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------
WELL

AHHHHH THEY MET OMGGGAJDNDBABABA
DINO'S SO EVIL ISNT HE

YES MINGHAO'S KOREAN NAME IS HIS STAGE NAME

UHHHH IM NOT REALLY AN EXO-L BUT THEIR SONGS ARE REALLY GOOD AND I LIKE KYUNGSOO

LOL SORRY IF YOU DONT LIKE EXO IM JUST MENTIONING MY FAVORITE SONGS FROM DIFFERENT ARTISTS SO

BUT ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

-Rez