CHARACTER/AUTHOR ANSWER

OKAYY HERE ARE ALL THE ANSWERS FOR THE CHARACTERS 

SORRY IF I DIDNT CHOOSE YOUR QUESTION

HERE WE GO

SEUNGCHEOL:
1.
Q: How are the kids?

A:  What kids?

2.
Q: How the hell can you take care of 12 children when I can't even take care of myself?
A: .....I have 12 kids? what even....

3.
Q: Do you and Jeonghan work together to take care of the kids?
A: WE HAVE KIDS?!

4.
Q: Hi dad, how's mom? Has he taken pictures of you yet?
A: Who's mom? The only photographer I know is Jeonghannie :) he takes the best pictures

5.
Q: In an alternate universe you are a leader of 12 members, Jeonghan being the mom and you being the dad, y'all are just a bunch of extra kids, did you know this and if you didnt how do you feel?
A: Is this where everyone is getting the mom and dad terms from?! but anyways I think it's a wild idea.... I have no what to think about that...

JEONGHAN
1.
Q: How is chan? Is he good? Is he fine? Is you good?
A: I'm fine, Chan's getting better.

2.
Q: How come you're so fabulous?
A: I learn from my roommate seungkwan

3.
Q: Hi mom, how's dad? When did you guys have alone time and talk about your relationship?
A: We talked about it a while back actually, we've decided to take things slow and get to know each other even though we are fully aware of the attraction we have towards each other.

4.
Q: Who tops?
A: ;)

5.
Q: do you know Jinyoung from Got7? if you do, do y'all get along?
A: OH MY GOD I WISH I KNEW HIM HE'S MY BIAS FROM GOT7 I MIGHT ACTUALLY DIEEEEE

JISOO
1.
Q: Josh did you know Seokmin is your future husband and I'm the ring bearer?
A: ..... um

2.
Q: How did it feel to save Dino? Like were you scared or did you have adrenaline?
A: I was fucking terrified. I didn't know if I would make it out there or be able to save Channie, but with the rush of adrenaline I was able to save the both of us.

3.
Q:  Did you have a crush on Jun?
A: I did at first but Wonwoo told me about Minghao and how they're meant to be and I accepted the fact that me and Jun can be close friends and friends only. I wouldn't have it any other way.

4.
Q: What's your favorite book?
A: I don't read.

5.
Q: Shua.. how do you feel after meeting Seokmin? Do you like him?
A: He's cute 

JUNHUI

1.
Q: When will we see you perform again?
A: I-I don't know 

2.
Q: What trait of Minghao attracted you the most?
A: His passion for dancing, also I really love his eyes.

3.
Q: Junhui, if you and Hao ever do the do, who will top?
A: I-We-Him- oh would you look at the time? *runs away*

4.
Q: Does Minghao have a nice back?
A: *blushes*

5.
Q:  nyeac nyeac
A: oh my gosh

SOONYOUNG
1.
Q:  When did you know you had feelings for Jihoon oppa?
A: When he first introduced me to his love and passion for music producing. he fell in love with music, and I fell in love with him.

2.
Q: How are things with jihoon
A: Great! He's great, I'm really happy I met him.

3.
Q: Who tops?
A: Both of us