Chapter 1: E-mails

PLEASE DON'T TRANSLATE OR TAKE ANY OF MY STORIES, PICTORIALS, AND/OR POSTERS AND POST/SHARE THEM ELSEWHERE.

Disclaimer: None of what's written is connected to anyone in real life, or should be taken seriously. They are only characters I created from my imagination. If you don't like my stories or characters, move on to another. Wattpad has many amazing writers with wonderful stories for you to choose from.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Placing a bouquet of white lilies in front of a tombstone, the tall young man crouched down to pull out the weeds growing alongside it. When they were cleared out, he sat down beside the slab of stone. "Sorry, I haven't visited you for a while." His left hand gently glided across his best friend's name on the cold surface. A smile grazed his lips lifting a tiny mole slightly right above whilst staring at the engraving; as though the person was still alive and sitting next to him. "I've been busy remodeling our place. I'm thinking of reopening it. I hope you don't mind that I'll be carrying on without you, but paranormal research is a passion of ours. I still can't forgive myself for what happened to you...for what you did in order to save me. Perhaps, I could make amends by helping clients with their trouble." Wrinkling his brows, the lad took in a deep breath to keep his brimming tears from falling, because memories of the other's death was salt on his wounded heart. "Your life ended so abruptly. I know you're stuck in the world of the living. It has been two years. Why haven't you shown yourself to me or at least visit me in my dreams? I miss you so much..."

"Are you Yunho?" A male with a head of raven hair approached and stood in front of the tombstone.

Glancing up, Yunho squinted as the sun shone into his eyes. "You are...?"

"I'm just a passerby. My name is not important," he stated nonchalantly. "But, Siwon would like me to inform you that he misses you too."

"What?" Yunho quickly scanned his surroundings looking to see if he could spot Siwon's presence, but he couldn't. "How did you...?" The peculiar lad had already departed downhill before Yunho was able to ask. "I better get going. I'll visit you next time, Siwon. Bye." With that said, Yunho hurried down the pathway to catch up with the stranger. "Hey! Wait up."

Halting in his steps, he threw Yunho a curious look yet didn't say a word. His skin was pale with a tinge of pink glowing from the mid-morning sun. Bright doe eyes carrying visible sadness and vulnerability to his injured soul; his luscious, plump lips keeping secrets he must hide to stay sane. Such delicate features, too delicate for them to belong to a male's; yet he was.

Words got caught in Yunho's throat momentarily because the other's exquisiteness took him by surprise. Promptly snapping out of his trance, Yunho managed to converse. "Is it possible that you are able to see spirits?"

"Are you calling me a crazy person?"

"Why would I?"

"You do know that spirits don't exist, right?"

"I would have to disagree. I believe that they do exist."

"Is that so?"

"Yes," Yunho replied firmly.

"In that case, you're the lunatic who believes in ghosts," he stated with a chuckle.

"I do paranormal research. Your special talent would be of great use."

"Talent? Don't you mean curse? Do you know how it feels like to be treated like a freak growing up?"

"First of all, I don't think you're a freak. Second, I do know how it feels like to be outcast by your peers for being different."