Chapter 15: Comatose (case closed)

"Junsu, wake up."

Recognizing Yoochun's voice, Junsu opened his eyes. "Yoochun?"

"Yes, it me," Yoochun confirmed with a smile. "Welcome back."

"Mao?" Daisuke felt his heart pounding anxiously. "Please..."

Kyousuke's brows knitted together a little before he woke up. "Dai-chan..."

"Thank goodness!" Daisuke wrapped his arms around his young lover. "I was so scared when you didn't wake up right away."

"I'm sorry," Kyousuke apologized.

Daisuke released his hold on Kyousuke so that he could meet the other's eyes. "Just don't do it again. This old man can't take too much excitement."

"You're not old." Kyousuke cupped Daisuke's face. "You're just mature, and I love you the way you are."

"Jaejoong!" Yunho's voice finally got everyone's attention. "Jaejoong, wake up. Did you hear me?"

Jaejoong didn't respond. Seeing this, Changmin rushed out of the headquarter and headed to the storage room at once.

Yunho held the unconscious man in his arms. "Wake up, Jaejoong! This is an order."

There was still no reaction from Jaejoong.

"Jaejoong hyung, wake up!" Changmin panted.

"Jaejoong...please." Yunho begged. "You can't leave us like this. Don't leave me." Flashbacks of losing Siwon replayed in his mind and he began to panic. "I love you, Jaejoong. I love you..."

Gradually opening his eyes, Jaejoong stared up at their team leader. "Yunho?"

"Jaejoong!" Yunho called out in relief and hugged Jaejoong, surprising him.

"Yunho," Jaejoong addressed with a slight blush. "I'm fine."

"You didn't wake up for so long, I thought I lost you."

Jaejoong took a short while to recollect what happened and answered. "You almost did. If it wasn't for Hamao-san snatching on to my sleeve at the last minute, I wouldn't have made it out."

Yunho looked over at Kyousuke and smiled. "Thank you."

"I should be the one thanking all of you. Without your help, I would still be trapped in the other dimension."

"Jung-san, what should I do with the mirror?" Daisuke inquired.

"I could perform a small ritual to close the door to the other dimension, but it won't be permanent," Yunho replied. "If you don't want the mirror, I could send it over to my friend in the States. He has an underground storage space to lock away dangerous supernatural artifacts."

"Since Ito-san has passed on, and I doubt that his ex-wife would like it back; you may give it to your friend. I don't want it in this house or anywhere near Mao."

"Alright. I'll inform my friend about it. Would it be alright with you if I send it straight from here?"

"Definitely."

"I'll perform the ritual to close the mirror for a while. We'll ship it off at once to avoid further incidences."

Yunho finished up the seal on the antique and his team helped him pack it up. After a call to his friend, the mirror was sent off to its new location.