Chapter 21: Fated

The dorm room was located on the third floor at the end of the hallway. Walking in, Yoochun took a look around. "Hmm...there's nothing special. It's just an ordinary rectangular room with two twin beds, two desks and a bathroom."

Junsu went over to look out the window. "There's a nice view of the campus from here."

"There's a nice view from where I'm standing as well," Yoochun teased.

"Huh?" Junsu blinked in puzzlement.

"Yoochun hyung, please detach your eyes from Junsu hyung's butt and help me set up the camera and microphone. We have to get everything ready by nightfall."

"I'll do it," Junsu offered.

"No, I'll do it," Yoochun insisted. "I don't want those gorgeous cushions of yours to get hurt."

Junsu's face turned bright red when he realized what they were talking about. "Yah! I...could handle my own you-know-where. Y-You two d-don't have to worry."

"I'm not worried," Changmin stated. "You, on the other hand, should. You're sleeping in the same room as Mr. Bacon-on-a-Grill. I fear for your buns, for they are going to be immersed in loads of grease."

"Kid, you seriously need to focus your energy elsewhere," Yoochun recommended. "Go find Dongwook hyung or something."

"He's sick."

"That's not a nice thing to say about someone who cares for you," Junsu supplied.

"I meant, he caught a cold," Changmin clarified. "His voice sounded scratchy when he called yesterday."

"So he's the one who called you, ay?" Yoochun smirked.

"He just called to ask about the cell phones. That's all."

"Oh, really?" Yoochun was not convinced.

"Y-Yeah. You finish up over here. I'm going to the headquarter." Changmin hurried out to a vacant room on the first floor, which the dorm's administrator arranged for them to use. Halting in his steps outside the doorway, he frowned at the sight of Yunho and Jaejoong sharing glances as they plugged up the equipment. "I'm here!" he announced as he entered the room.

"Are you done setting up the camera?" Yunho queried.

"Yoochun hyung is going to do it, so I thought I should see if everything is working here." Switching on the monitors and the audio feeds, Changmin could see a fuzzy image clearing up.

"Hi guys." Yoochun waved into the camera looking super dorky. "Could you see me?"

"Unfortunately, yes," Changmin answered.

"How's the sound?"

"Good."

"When you are done over there, come to the headquarter," Yunho instructed.

"Alright, boss." Yoochun grasped Junsu's wrist and dragged him out. "Let's go!"

"I could walk on my own," Junsu said.

"I know, but I like the feel of my fingers on your bare skin."

"That sounded kind of dirty."

"What's so dirty about touching you?"

Junsu narrowed his eyes at Yoochun and pulled loose from the man's grip, much to the other's dismay. Instead, he grabbed a hold of Yoohun's wrist and lugged him along. "Shall we?"