Chapter 30: Scars

            "Of course," Yunho answered. "You could drive to Dongwook hyung's company and let yourself off. I'll take over the wheel from there."

"How did you...?" Changmin was surprised how quickly Yunho caught on. "That would be great. Thanks hyung."

"If you need a ride home later, just call my cell."

"Understood." Changmin glanced at the rearview mirror and saw Yoochun grinning knowingly at him. Jaejoong and Junsu were also doing the same, so the young gadget guy started the engine and refrained from saying another word. He drove to his destination and got off to surprise Dongwook in the lobby of his workplace.

His team headed to a noodle restaurant near their residence and filled their tummies before going home. Although the case wasn't difficult to solve, it was an exhausting one to tackle. Tired from the entire ordeal, Junsu and Yoochun turned in early for the night. Yunho was in the office typing out a report of the case for future reference.

"Need help?" Jaejoong came in carrying a tray holding a pot of tea and two empty cups.

"No. I'm almost done," Yunho replied. "Why aren't you sleeping yet?"

"I thought you might like something to drink even though you would probably end up having to get up throughout the night to pee." Jaejoong smiled as he placed the tray on the desk.

"I was about to praise you for being so thoughtful until you mentioned the peeing part," Yunho admitted.

"Are you telling me that I'm not thoughtful?" Jaejoong pouted.

Yunho reached over and grasped Jaejoong's hand. "You're very thoughtful when it comes to my bodily functions, which I prefer not to say out loud."

"It is normal for one to pee after consuming liquids. Everyone does it. There's no need to be shy about it."

"I'm not shy about peeing. I just don't like declaring it to the world."

"At least you won't be peeing alone. I'll be accompanying you throughout the night." Jaejoong thought for a moment. "That sounded less creepy in my head."

"Your creepiness excites me."

"My creepiness is making you creepy."

"Oh, gosh! I love you."

"I bet you say that to all the guys."

"You're the only guy I've ever loved and will ever love."

"Oh, really?" Jaejoong arched a judgmental brow.

"Of course," Yunho affirmed immediately.