Chapter 22: Fated

Yunho and Jaejoong came bursting in the dorm's door, which Yoochun purposely left unlocked as planned.

"Junsu!" With Jaejoong's help, Yunho quickly lifted Junsu off Yoochun who then turned to his side and curled up.

"Yoochun, are you alright?" Jaejoong asked and pressed his lips together to keep himself from chuckling.

"I...just need a little time to calm down." Yoochun panted and wriggled out of bed to waddle over to the window for a breath of fresh air. Boy was he glad that his bed was on the window side. "H-How is Junsu doing?"

"He's asleep," Yunho informed.

"The awakening caused by Junsu needs to fall asleep as well," Yoochun muttered with a shaky voice.

Yunho also tried hard to hold in his laughter.

"Laugh if you want to, boss. There's no point suppressing it."

"I," Yunho cleared his throat, "am not."

"Even though I can't see you at the moment, I could hear your voice perfectly. If you want to laugh so badly, go right ahead. I am not ashamed. I'm a healthy man after all. This stuff happens. Plus, Junsu is a hottie. You try having his sexy butt rub up against yours and not react to it."

The lights suddenly came on and there stood Changmin looking not amused. "Why didn't you turn on the lights? Are you hyungs making out in the dark? The night vision camera could still see you, you know? Plus the infrared could detect your body temperature." Spotting Yoochun taking deep breaths as he faced the window, the gadget guy was curious. "What are you doing over there, Yoochun hyung? Isn't it kind of late for you to be stargazing?"

"What time is it?" Yoochun wanted to know.

"It's 3:39 am," Jaejoong informed after looking at his gadget.

"Did you see any activities on the monitor, Changmin?" Yunho inquired.

"Sorry hyung," Changmin apologized. "I dozed off. I'll go check the video recordings right now."

"Go get some sleep," Yunho stated. "I'll check the recordings."

"I could do it, hyung. I'm awake." A yawn escaped his mouth as he rubbed his sleepy eyes.

"Changmin," the team leader repeated, "go to sleep."

"Understood. I'll see you hyungs in the morning." Turning on his heels, Changmin headed back downstairs to the headquarter and went back to sleep.

Jaejoong looked over at the leader. "Yunho, I don't think we should leave them in here. It could happen again."

"Yoochun, how are you doing over there?" Yunho threw his question over to the slightly slouching man struggling to catch his breath.

"G-Get Junsu out of here. I'll be right down after I use the restroom."

"Are you sure you will be okay by yourself here?" Jaejoong voiced his concern.

"Yes," Yoochun insisted. "I'll be fine by myself since two are needed to, you know. Junsu is a medium. Get him out before he starts kissing you guys."

Yunho nodded in agreement and asked Jaejoong to help lift Junsu on his back. The two older men transported the sleeping lad to the headquarter and plopped him down on the couch adjacent to Changmin's. Yoochun joined them shortly after looking a tad sheepish.