Chapter 34: Diamond Cut

            "What's the matter, Junsu?" Yoochun asked after seeing the lad's reaction.

"Is there a picture of him?" Junsu inquired.

"Yeah, his face was all over the news," Yunho responded and did a quick search on his laptop. Turning the screen toward Junsu, he informed. "He was the entity that was attacking our clients."

With widened eyes, Junsu muttered. "It's really him."

"Who is he, Junsu?" Jaejoong stared at him worriedly.

Junsu supplied with one word. "Hyung."

Yoochun realized who Junsu was referring to. "Do you mean your stepbrother?"

Nodding, Junsu still felt a fear in his heart. "I can't believe he's dead. Now that he's a ghost, would he come for me?"

Wrapping his arms around Junsu, Yoochun reassured. "I won't let him hurt you. I promise."

Jaejoong looked at Yoochun and decided not to push further when the man threw him an eye signal telling him not to ask. "Go get some rest Junsu. Take him upstairs Yoochun."

"I'm fine," Junsu insisted and got loose from Yoochun's embrace. "Are there any new cases?"

Yunho averted the laptop to face him and checked their company's email account. "What's going on? How is this possible?"

"What is it, Yunho hyung?" Changmin was curious.

"The owner of a Judo center went missing," Yunho answered. "One of the instructors there wants us to find him."

"Shouldn't this person go to the police instead of requesting help from us? We only deal with the supernatural."

"It is a supernatural case, Changmin."

"Huh?" Yunho's words sparked up even more curiosity, so Jaejoong went to take a glimpse at the email. "I can't believe it."

"Would you hyungs like to fill the rest of us in please?" Changmin huffed.

"The owner of the Judo center is, I mean, was Lee Jihyun. The instructor wants us to find Lee Jihyun's spirit and put it to rest."

"What a coincidence?" Yoochun blurted.

"Yunho, are we going to take the case?" Jaejoong queried.

"Being that this is connected to Sung-sshi's case, I think we should take it. I'll set up a meeting with the instructor and we could proceed from there."

Noticing Junsu's reaction, Yoochun went ahead and asked Yunho for a favor. "Boss, could Junsu not participate in this case? It would be too stressful for him."