Chapter 4: Conception

You could see me?

Jaejoong didn't speak but answered him with the nod of his head. Shocked, the spirit immediately vanished before Jaejoong could stop him.

Noticing Jaejoong's reaction, Yunho questioned, "Jaejoong, did you see...?"

"Yes."

"Could you give us a description?"

"He's a young man in his mid-twenties...with a handsome face. I don't think he's here to harm Minah-sshi. It feels like he wants to protect her. I heard him asking for us to help her but quickly hid from my sight when he realized that I could see him. Yunho, could you sense anything?"

"No." Yunho shook his head. "There's no evil here."

Junki held onto his wife and rubbed her arm gently in a comforting manner whilst listening to them explain the situation.

"He's here to help me?" Minah inquired.

"It seems so," Jaejoong replied.

"Who is he? Why does he need you to help me? Is there something wrong with me? Is that why I need help? Is it?"

"Minah," Junki tried to calm her down, "don't be like this. Give them some time. I'm sure they'll figure everything out for us. Okay, sweetie?"

"I'm sorry," Minah apologized. "I didn't mean to overreact again."

"It's alright," Yunho said. "Don't worry about."

"Junsu, are you really okay?" Yoochun's voice caught everyone's attention.

Junsu took in a deep breath and tried to compose himself in order not to frighten their clients. "I'm perfectly fine."

"I'll get you a glass of water," Junki offered.

"I could get it for him," Minah stated. "You show them around."

"Are you sure?" Junki asked in concern.

"Yeah, I have Junsu-sshi to accompany me."

"And me," Yoochun added. "I'll stay with them."

Junki let go of Minah and walked Yunho and Jaejoong upstairs to check out the bedrooms. Changmin followed clumsily behind them watching the readings his gadget was supplying.

It was a modern styled home with two floors and plenty of rectangular shaped windows where the sun shone in through the white blinds. The interior design was simple and clean without much unwanted things. On the first floor stood an open kitchen with a dining table in front of it, a room used as an office, a bathroom, and a spacious living room; containing a wall television along with a stereo system, a couch and a coffee table with neatly stacked magazines beneath the top layer.

A flight of stairs from the living room led up to a resting area with a red sofa and a bookshelf. The first floor could be seen from up here resembling a balcony. As you go through the hallway, there were three rooms with two bathrooms; one in between the two smaller rooms and the other inside the master bedroom at the end of the hall.

"Yet another big place with not enough people living in it," Changmin muttered to himself as he noticed the drop in temperature inside the house. "At least there's sufficient sunlight shining in."