Chapter 26: Snap

            After another successful closing of a case, Yunho decided to treat his team to a grand feast at a Korean Barbeque.

"Mm..." Changmin was too busy moaning in delight to even talk.

Junsu swallowed the food that was given to him by Yoochun. "Are Song Joongki-sshi and Yoo Ahin-sshi going to be alright?"

"Their spirits have reentered their bodies, so they should be fine," Yunho enlightened. "Plus they have acknowledged their feelings for each other, therefore I would conclude that they are more than fine."

"I hope so."

"Don't worry, Junsu," Yoochun reassured. "Remember? Your soul was pulled into an antique mirror at Watanabe-san's place. You came out alright."

"You're right." Junsu smiled and took a sip of his ice tea. "You think Jongsuk-sshi would continue casting spells on others?"

"Knowing that kid, I would say yes," Yunho supplied.

"Should we do something about it, boss?" Yoochun wondered.

"I don't think we need to worry about him." Yunho smirked. "Usually a culprit would hide the way to undo a spell, but he told it to us without much convincing. I have a feeling that he would eventually break the spell himself even if we didn't. He's a good kid and a very smart one. Plus, his ability to read minds could be quite useful in the future."

Jaejoong stared at Yunho suspiciously. "Yunho, did you know how to break the spell beforehand?"

"Yes. I've read about it in books. It's a simple spell."

"Have you...?"

"No," Yunho cut him off. "If you want to ask me if I've ever tried casting that spell, I haven't."

"Why not?"

"First of all, I can't read minds. The results would be horrific if I put two unfitting people together. Secondly, I'm not a crafty person. The last time I attempted knitting a scarf, it came out as a catastrophe. I'm sure no one would want to wear a stringed anything that I make." Yunho's words brought laughter to the whole table.

"Should we do something about the spirits wandering in the hospital?" Jaejoong continued.

"Unless those specters are out threatening people, we should leave them be and allow nature to take its course. There's no need for us to interfere."

"I see."

"Mm...hyung," Changmin mumbled. "Could we have another plate of Bulgogi?"

"Go ahead and order it."

"Yay!" Changmin waved the waiter over to place the order.